- chapter 21 -

(y/n)'s pov -

Floating to the top of the fearamid, I'm absolutely fucked up. The party ended a while ago, and most everyone had left, to where only god knows. Finally getting to the large doors they opened for me, the lighting was low, and the moon shined brightly through our large ass window. I smile, finding comfort in what is now my new home. I'll have to make some things from my world and maybe introduce Bill to stuff he's never seen, although that's probably doubtful. Shaking my head out of my thoughts, I see Bill coming out of our bathroom in only a towel. I blush, of course. His perfect figure and stature were only enhanced by the toned 6-pack adorning his stomach. His biceps were even more perfect, toned, not too big but not skinny.

"You're fucking ripped. Goddamn." Bill stifles a laugh, putting a hand to his mouth.

"Wow, blunter than usual. I like it. What's gotten into you?"

"Drugs. Nightmare realm drugs. I'm sure you know what weed is, and I was expecting to just get high, you know, but this, this is different. I smoked whatever Pyronica was offering and shit, I feel incredibly drunk. What was in that joint?" He walks towards me, grabbing my waist and bringing his hand up to my face.

"You don't need to worry about that. It will go away with some sleep. Although I do not know what weed is, I trust what you say. Drunk on the other hand is something I know a thing or two about. So, as long as you don't feel like you're gonna throw up, let's get into bed, put on a movie or series of your choosing, eat a shit-ton of food, and cuddle?" He finishes and kisses me on the forehead, quickly giving me a peck on the lips.

"That sounds amazing. You're perfect, everything about you, thank you. But I have to address something." My face gets solemn.

"What is it, my love?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WEED IS?!!?!" I scream, grabbing his shoulders and waving him back and forth.

"fhajflkj I don't, I don't, I'm guessing it's a type of drug."

"That's unbelievable, absolutely absurd." Responding in astonishment.

"At least, now I can show it to you one day."

"You make an excellent point, but for now," He releases himself from my grasp and jumps on the bed, snapping his fingers; a buffet of food and snacks appears in front of him. My eyes sparkle and he smiles. He opens his legs and pats the spot in front of him, so I do as I'm told and jump into his embrace. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder. My face becomes hot, and I try to distract myself with the copious amounts of food in my sight.

bill's pov -

She is absolutely adorable. I feel like I'm melting inside. I snap my fingers to turn on the tv, trying to distract myself from her perfection. I go to Netflix, and she's quick to notice and takes over the control of the tv. Eventually, she gets to her destination, a series called Bojack Horseman. Interesting?

"This is my absolute favorite tv show, in the history of tv shows. Trust me when I say you're gonna love this." Her eyes filled with admiration. I nod my head.

"Alright, I have no arguments, I just hope I won't be disappointed," I smirk, and so does she.

"I would never." She adds a wink and I almost blush. Playing the show to distract her, her head snaps to the tv screen, hearing the intro play. I can't believe it. I'm in way too deep.