- chapter 19 -

"Sorry to disappoint, but we have to take our leave now. It was a pleasure catching up with you all. See you in your nightmares!" I see Bill snap his fingers, and his attire changes to his usual classy get-up. He wraps his arm around my west, and I cling to his neck. I look at the twins,

"Be safe." I wave as Bill taps his cane, making us disappear from their sight and land in the forest. I feel Bill turn my body to face him and slam his lips against mine. I quickly return the passionate kiss, wrapping my hands around his neck. I deepen the kiss. He holds me closer, pushing our bodies against each other. Releasing from the kiss, I look into his eyes, and wow, are they sparkling. I've never seen him so full of, well, life. I smile and swear I feel a tear roll down my cheek. He caresses my cheek with his hand, looking me in the eyes, the other hand still wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Are you ready to party, my love?"

"More than ever." I snap my fingers, and the formal outfit Bill had previously put me in appears on my body. Top hat and galaxy tail-coat included. I spin around, feeling rejuvenated and recharged. My magic feels more potent than ever, and I bet Bill feels even better. The sky had not changed to a fiery red but stayed its beautiful blue. Bill taps his cane again, and the rip appears in the sky, along with his Fearamid. He looks at me and motions for me to follow. We start to fly up to the large entrance of the pyramid. Landing in the large room, Bill takes my hand.

"Follow me." He leads me up the pyramid, going straight to the top.

"Now, I've made a few changes to my room since the last you visited."

"Oh? What may these changes be?"

"See for yourself." I flick my wrist, opening the large double doors.

"I- oh my god. Thank you." I walk around the room, seeing all my stuff from the cabin moved in. Opening the closet, I gape. It was a walk-in closet with clothes, accessories, and shoes stacked from floor to ceiling. Hanging separately from the others is my favorite hoodie. I look back to Bill and jump on him. Hugging the life out of him, he holds up my legs, supporting me.

"Thank you so much."

"You don't have to thank me, Darling. Giving me a kiss would suffice." He suggests, and I happily comply.

"Now that's settled, let's meet our adoring subjects!" He exclaims.

"You're adorable."

___________

I apologize for this short ass chapter, but I got a lot of shit to do.