- chapter 29 -

after chapter 26 -

As Bill and I lie in bed, I realize we've been in Paris for over two weeks and haven't visited the Eiffel Tower. I laugh. Wow, how do we miss something like that?

"What's so funny, my love?"

"I just realized we've been in Paris for some time now, and somehow, we haven't visited the Eiffel Tower."

"You are right, although there are many more enthralling places than the Eiffel Tower that can come later. Would you like to visit it tomorrow?"

"I would love to!" I smile. This could be the perfect time to tell him we're expecting.

"Then that's the plan! We should get to sleep, though; you look exhausted."

"I'm just tired, but yes, we should." I cuddle into his chest, getting as close as I possibly can.
"I love you so much; you're always so warm."

"I love you too, darling. Let me be your personal heater and soothe you to sleep."

"Could you tell me one of your stories? I wanna fall asleep to your voice if that's okay?" I whisper, slightly muzzled by his bare chest.

"Of course, I'll be happy to have my voice lull you to sleep; it flatters me."
"There once was a boy, one who lived in a flat dimension. A dimension full of flat souls, flat dreams, and flat, two-dimensional people. However, this boy had more than a dream; he had a destiny. One he knew he was going to fulfill, and he was going to do more than just that. He was one day going to rule the world; no matter what stopped him, he would prevail. However, he met a girl. A girl that would sway him from his path, a girl that would show him the world in a new light, and a girl he'd fall in love with. That girl would lead him down another path-" I was listening, I know I was; however, I fell asleep somewhere in the middle

time skip -

I was looking around, we were high above the ground, atop the Eiffel Tower, and I was amazed. It was about an hour after midnight, and we flew up here to try and get the best view we possibly could without anyone interrupting us or seeing us. Even though I could fly, this was still amazing. I looked to Bill, who was behind me, admiring me.

"I adore how every astonishing location we go to, all you do is admire me instead of your surroundings."

"There isn't anything better to look at than you. You're the sight I want to stare at. Plus, you look adorable, admiring the scenery; I can't help it, love." I chuckle.

"You are such a flirt."

"Only for you."

"Better be," I smirk, and I walk to him. He opens his arm for me to cuddle into, and I sigh.

"I have some news, my love."

"Oh, what may this news entail?"

"Something life-changing, something I didn't expect to happen so soon, but it makes perfectly stupid sense." He looks down at me and tilts his head in confusion.

"Whatever do you mean, darling?" I smile, lift myself to my tiptoes, and whisper in his ear.

"I'm pregnant." He freezes, eyes wide, and for a second, I become terrified. However, a smile creeps onto his face, and he laughs. I cross my arms and tilt my head.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, nothing, I'm just delighted; I never believed something like this could happen. Never in my immortal lifetime did I believe I would find love, let alone have a kid. Oh my god, I'm going to have a kid. What the fuck." Now it's my turn to laugh, and I burst out giggling.

"You're right. I mean, I never thought I'd be having my first child with the one and only Bill Cipher, but here I am, pregnant with his kid." We laugh but soon calm down. I climb the railing meant to keep us safe and take a seat, truly admiring my place in life that I ended up in.

"Are you excited? I mean, we are going to have a kid. We're gonna build a family." He sighs and joins me on the railing, taking a seat and taking my hand in his.

"Of course, I'm excited; I get to have a child with the one I have loved throughout my immortal life. But still, I'm going to have a child. I never had much of a childhood, and I never really had parents who were all too good. I don't know how good of a father I'll be. I mean, I never, ever imagined I'd even be saying this. Let alone be a father. I don't know what to do, and I don't know how to raise a kid. What if I fuck up? What if I raise them to be like-" I interrupt him, stopping that negative train of thought from continuing down its path.

"Stop, just stop right there. Yes, your worries are valid, but Bill, baby, you don't have to worry about a thing. I know you and who you were, and I am experiencing who you are becoming. You will be an amazing father, and you will still have me. You aren't going to be doing this alone. I didn't think I'd be becoming a mother at the age of 21, but shit, this is how it played out, and I don't regret a single choice I have made to get me here. We will both have things to figure out. To be frank, I'm terrified of having a child, but I want to go through with this because it is our child. We can both be terrified, but we will have each other no matter what. I'm not going anywhere, and neither are you, and we will be great parents. We will raise a great kid we can be proud of." I rest my head on his shoulder, and he sighs, relaxing into my touch. I soon hear Bill's voice in my head.

'Thank you, as always, you know exactly what to say to calm me down.'

'I try.' He can't help but chuckle a bit at that statement.

'Well, you do a great job, darling.'

'I love you, Bill, so much.'

'I love you too, (y/n).'