- chapter 25 -

y/n's pov -

After what felt like being a void for too long of a time, I come to still chained to the floor of the throne room. It mustn't have been long then even if it felt like it. Bill must've noticed my signs of consciousness because I could hear him run towards me, snapping the chains off as he does. He holds me with sweet care and concern.

"Are you okay? What do you need? What do you want? I can get you anything, and everything but you already know that-" I cut his rambling and bring my hand to his cheek, cupping it within my palm.

"Baby, I'm okay, I'm fine. I feel incredible, in fact. Every part of my body went to its own personal spa. I feel refreshed and actually alive. I would love to go and test out my new powers, that's what I'd like, and then later come back here and cuddle. Does that sound fine to you, love?" Before he can give me an answer, I tackle him with a kiss, and he falls to his back. Pinning my arms above his head, my hair falls onto him.

"OH SHIT! WHAT THE HELL???!!!" I sit up so fast and snap a small mirror in my hands. Not believing what I just saw a glimpse of. No fucking way.

"What the hell happened?" Looking into the small mirror in front of me, my mouth gapes. My hair is completely white. Pure white, reflecting the colors that were illuminating the throne room. I was in shock.

"Fuck, this doesn't look half bad, not going to lie." It really doesn't look bad at all. It looks pretty badass. But fuck, that surprised the hell out of me.

"Didn't think you could get hotter, but fuck me. Wow," Bill compliments.

"Maybe I will since you literally just made my dream a reality." He blushes with surprise but smirks his ass off.

"What's stopping you?" I returned his smirk with one of my own.

"Now that I think about it, nothing, honestly." I shrug my shoulders and grind against his crotch taking advantage of the position I've been sitting in. He groans, his voice gaining a deepness I had never heard in my entire life.

'Fuck me, that was so fucking hot. I need to hear more.'

I grind against him once again, adding a little strength behind my movements. He groans again, and his eye on me shifts to his pants. A boner I could most definitely feel now starts poking my thigh, desperately trying to claw its way out of its constraints. I smirk and move my lips to his, arching my back perfectly. His hands started to travel from my mid back down to my ass, gripping and grabbing at everything he could. Using the slit in my dress, his hands find their way to my bare ass, covered only with a tiny black lace thong. He grabs harder than before, digging his nails into my skin, and in response, he gains a small moan from me, not exactly expecting so much force but not complaining whatsoever. We make out, and his hands explore everything he possibly can. Releasing from him, I take in a breath of air.

18+ Scenes Ahead - (pls don't read this if you ain't at least older than 16-17)

"Wanna take this somewhere that isn't the floor?" I suggest. His smirk got even more significant than before. I snap and disappear from his grasp, teleporting myself to our room. He appears soon after. Wasting no time, he turns and pins me to the wall of our bedroom, a hard slam could be heard, and I swear to god, felt through the walls of the top floor. Although I know that was hard, I don't feel a single ounce of pain, only pleasure, as Bill attacks my neck with bites and kisses. He releases my skin, bits of blood pooling around where his sharp canines pierced me. He rips the top buttons of my dress open. Not being able to react, I just enjoy the pleasure and affection he is showering me with. He stares in awe at my tits, covered in a matching lacy black bra. He starts messaging my breasts and teasing my nipples. I can't help but moan profanities. He continues playing with my titties as he leaves kisses on my collarbone, traveling down until he arrives at his desired location, my nipples. Biting, licking, and sucking were all I could feel. My eyes rolled back in bliss. I was grabbing at his hair and scratching at his neck. He backs away with a sadistic smirk on his lips.