- chapter 15 -

Sitting on my bed, I pat the bed inviting Bill to sit with me. Lifting my hand, the books on the floor start to rise and hover towards me. Happy I have gained a lot of control over my magic this past month. Bill smiles and sips his tea, admiring me play with my magic a bit. With another move of my hand, the needle of our record player dropped, and sweet jazz soon started pouring out of the speakers. Snapping my fingers, a very soft blanket appears on top of us. Sipping my tea, I begin to think. I'd feel bad to release weirdmageddon on the world when the twins were separated. But at the same time, if Mabel came up here, everyone in the prophecy would be together.

"We could kill off Robbie or Gideon?" Bill suggests. I- I mean, he has a point, but Gideon's still a kid, but he's an ass. Where the fuck is Robbie anyways? He'd be a better choice.

"We have to time this perfectly. I'll invade Stan's mind tonight to get the whereabouts of the rip, and the day Mabel arrives, and the Pines are out of the house, I'll get the rip, and you kill Robbie, sound good?" Still not believing I'm planning a murder right now, but I mean, all things can be forgiven. Snapping out of my thoughts, Bill puts his hand on my cheek and his forehead to mine.

"You know you're a brilliant girl, (y/n)." He whispers. Blushing, he sounds so sincere.

"I'm being serious. You're amazing at everything you do, a natural at magic, and like no other."

"You flatter me too much."

"Mmm, do I? I think I should do so more often." He teases. Grabbing my chin and pecking my lips. Surprised, I feel shivers run down my spine. He pulls all this lovey-dovey stuff out of his ass. I don't know how to feel about it, but I definitely don't dislike it.

"Thank you, Bill."

time skip -

Dragging Bill downstairs to help me with dinner, I hear him moan and groan. I roll my eyes as we walk into the kitchen, seeing Dipper search frantically throughout the kitchen. I giggle.

"What're doing, Dipper, are you trying to find something?"

"Yeah, I was just trying to microwave some ramen, but I can't find any. Usually, Stan buys some for emergency food." He responds in confusion, turning to look at us.

"That'd be my bad. I'm sorry, I've been cooking for the past month and getting groceries. I didn't know of this ramen policy." I scratch my neck.

"Although I'm pretty sure my cooking can beat some microwavable noodles, would that be alright? I was coming down here to make dinner anyways." I question.

"Stan told me your cooking was excellent, so who am I to decline such an offer."

"Well then, I'll get started now. It should be ready in about 30 minutes. If you could also tell the twins, that'd be great." At the same time, I tell Bill to get out the marinating steak in the fridge.

"Of course." Dipper walks off to do such things, and I clap.

"Noah, can you get me out parsley, onion, and the box of herbs in the cupboard?"

"Yes, I can," He smiles happily, doing exactly so.

short time skip -

Done with all the preparations and sides, I start cutting up the medium-well cooked steak, dividing it evenly among the plates with the rice and green beans I made. Bill finishes setting the table, and I call out.

"HEY EVERYONE!! DINNER'S READY!!!" Soon I hear rapid movement. In a second or two, the elder twins and Dipper appeared in the kitchen and sat, ready for food to be served. I gather the plates, spread them out on my arms, and balance them. I serve everyone their own dish and sit as well. Realizing I forgot drinks, I go to get up, but I see Bill already up and walking to the fridge.

"You read my mind, Noah; thanks, I almost forgot."

"Of course." Bill then pours some champagne for everyone. He sat back down, and we started eating.

"Wow, (y/n), this is really good. Stan wasn't exaggerating." Dipper compliments.

"Well, I try my best. My parents taught me many things, and cooking was a big part. They died earlier this year, a little bit before I moved here. Not trying to darken the mood, just to answer the question already in your head." Bill pats my head, and I shoo it off.

"I'm sorry, they did an outstanding job teaching you, though. They'd be very proud of you," Dipper says thoughtfully.

"Well, thank you, I'd like to believe so." Don't know what they'd think about me planning to bring chaos into the world, but ehh, it's best not to dwell. We continue eating and talking in peace. It wasn't so bad, but Dipper was really trying to warm up to me, and it was obviously pissing Bill off. Seeing the reactions on Bill's face was quite amusing, and the thoughts from Dipper's head were definitely not making the situation any better. I want to be kind to the pines. They're not bad people, not at all; they just get in the way of Bill and I's plans. So, I want to give them a few calm days before the storm. I'm also asking Bill to teleport Mabel to Dipper when everything starts.

"Thank you for being so nice. You are really good people, and those are rare to come by." I compliment them with sincerity in my voice. They seem surprised but smile nonetheless.

"You should put you and Noah under that same category. You both are so honest and sweet. Thanks for being such nice company." Ford replies.

"And your cooking is phenomenal. I haven't eaten this good in centuries," Stanley added, and I giggled.

"I'm glad you like my food Stan; pulls at my ol' heartstrings." I laugh, making Bill and Ford chuckle a bit. Noticing everyone was done with their dinner, I stood up and started collecting everyone's plates.

"Is anything going on tomorrow?" I ask.

"Dipper and I will be out of the house tomorrow. Other than that, I don't think much will be going on." Ford informs, and Dipper nods.

"Just work, but I'm gonna hit the hay for now. I'm exhausted and full." Stan says as he walks out of the kitchen, waving goodnight.

"Alright then. I hope y'all have fun and sleep well, Stan!" They give their thanks and walk to the lab.

"I think we need to get some more groceries (y/n)." Bill announces.

"Alright, I'll make a note. Can you make some more tea?" I question.

"Of course, hun, go upstairs and get ready." He winked. I would take that another way if I didn't know what he was talking about. I thanked him and hovered upstairs, ensuring no one was looking first. Too lazy to use my legs any longer, I flop onto my bed. Minorly terrified, but I know no matter what happens, Bill and I can pull through.