- chapter 11 -

After showing my precious doll around my fearamid, we were sitting in the top suit of the pyramid, obviously my bedroom. She, still starstruck, giddy beyond compare, looking absolutely adorable.

"There's tons more for you to see if you'll join me, that is?"

"I think you already know the answer to that one." She responds with a wink. Aren't I lucky?

"Though in all seriousness (y/n). Like you asked of me, I'm going to be honest with you, I plan to bring weirdmageddon back. Whether you will assist me or not is up to you. I do wish to continue our deal if you get over the whole weirdmaged-"

"You don't have to finish. I want everything you have to offer and maybe even more. So, how do we get world domination started?" She says, getting straight to the point. I love it.

"Well, that is more than lovely to hear, my dear. First, we need to find the equation to break the barrier around Gravity Falls. Secondly, get our hands on the dimensional rift." I start plotting and planning, thinking of the best way to achieve our goal. We don't have to worry about Pinetree and Shooting Star interfering with our plans this time. At least, I hope so. It's about to be May, so we have about a month or so until they're supposed to come up. Not that I'll let them stop me again.

"Well, I think I can help with that. Being from the reality I am, the equation was figured out by a few die-hard fans. Of course, I saved the Reddit forum the solution is on, but the problem is we have no clue where the rift is. I would guess Ford has it but knowing ol' six fingers, it'll be hidden and hard to find. Also, I suggest we break the barrier when we open the rift; otherwise, if we did it sooner, I'm afraid Ford would take quick notice." She added, thinking quickly and pleasing me with the information she spouted.

"Well, you really do make these things easier for us. I have an idea of how to find the rip. That idea heavily relies on the fact that Sixer told Fez the location of the dimensional rip.""So, what you're getting at is that you want to go back into Stanley's mind and uncover the location like you did with the code back when you made that deal with Gideon, am I correct?" She assumes rather astutely.

"Yes, that is indeed what I wish to do, but because I was killed by those fucking rascals, I can no longer access my triangle form unless I get ahold of that rip. So, if I were to go into his mind, my physical form would decay and rot in the instant my "soul" left my body and went into his mind. So, this is where you come in. I'll teach you how to invade people's minds and access their memories. Sound good to you, my dear?"

"I have no problem with it; sounds like a solid plan. Random question, though: do you miss your other form? Or do you like your human form?" She sounds shy, but she continues to look me in the eye. Such a confusing person she is. I smirk, crawling onto the table separating us. In a second, our noses were millimeters apart. Blush forms on her face, but she still doesn't avert her eyes. Surprised, I scoff.

"I adore my human form simply because I can arouse reactions like this from you. It entertains me beyond compare." Answering her question and removing myself from her personal space.

"You sure know how to fluster me, but smooth nonetheless." She shakes her head and looks back up at me.

"Before I tease you some more, I want to make a deal, a proposition of sorts."

"Oh? And that is?"

"Would you be my queen?"