- chapter 12 -

(y/n)'s pov  -

  Bill extends his hand out to me and looks me in the eye.

"Will you be my queen?" He asks.

"I want you by my side (y/n). During weirdmaggedon, once the barrier breaks, it'll be us against the rest of them. I have to know you want to stand beside me." I giggle, and soon, my giggling turns into a fit of laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" Bill asks rather adorably, his out-reached hand flinching slightly. After calming down, I finally replied.

"Thought you'd be able to read my mind, Bill."

"I could, but I'd rather hear it come from your mouth, with your words." Looking back and forth from his hand to his eye. I connect my hand and pull him forward, slamming my lips upon his. I deepen the kiss, entangling my other hand in his hair. His eye widens, looking at mine with surprise. Every atom in his body melts into the kiss. Matching my rhythm with ease, our kiss sparks fireworks in our stomachs. My mind flurries. I feel like I'm spinning; he wraps his hand around my head, the table between us stopping a complete connection. We release from the kiss, breathing heavily, I give him my answer.

"There's nothing I want more, Bill Cipher, but I'd hope you could assume my answer from that kiss," I say sweetly as he huffs

"Thanks for answering said question, but now you got me all hot and bothered," I smirk and giggle.

"That's too bad for you because we gotta get back to Gravity Falls probably like now, or else the grunkles will definitely notice our disappearance. I gotta get breakfast on the table, and we also have work to do today."

"Ughhhhh, as soon as I get our hands on that rip, we'll never have to work another day in our life." He groans and lowers himself practically into the couch, obviously not excited about any human labor we have to do today. I let out a chuckle or two.

"I'm quite excited for that, but we currently don't have access to that, and to get ahold of said rip, we gotta go work." I retort, speaking sad truths.

"You got a point there, darling." Huffing, he starts hovering over to me, apparently too lazy to walk; he looks adorable.

"Shut up." He snaps. Hooking his arm around my waist and tapping his cane. This time too distracted by the smile his lips formed to get nauseated by the teleporting.

Appearing in our humble abode, Bill snaps us back to our previous clothing. Realizing I have absolutely nothing here. I look at my duffel bag. Forgetting the contents, I shuffle around, finding my iPad, chargers, make-up bag, deodorant, perfume, tampons, my favorite hoodie, and my wallet. At least I got my hoodie and my iPad. Let's see if I can magic up some jeans. Snapping my fingers, a cute pair of skinny black ripped jeans appeared in the air, dropping to my bed before me.

"Hell yeah!" I pump my fist. I hear Bill chuckle behind me, reminding me he's still in the room. Grabbing my jeans, hoodie, and make-up, I turn to see him dressed casually in grey sweats and a black hoodie with a small playboy logo adorning it. I see a silver chain around his neck and a matching ring.

"What are you trying to match with me or something?" I point out the playboy hoodie he wears. Shifting my eyes to my favorite hoodie, which also happens to be a playboy hoodie, except with a different design, hanging on my arm.

"...Maybe." I chuckle.

"You're adorable," I say right before closing the bathroom door and cutting off a possible response from Bill. Well, verbally. Looking into the mirror, I grab my brush and start brushing out the curls to the best of my ability, putting my hair up in a messy bun. I take my glasses off and wash yesterday's make-up off. After drying my face, I re-apply some mascara, blush, and highlighter. Changing into the jeans and hoodie, I look at myself in the mirror, approving the fit. I snap myself some lipgloss applying it to my lips. Grabbing my shit, I walk out of the bathroom, seeing Bill floating directly outside.

"Oh god- you scared the shit out of me." I shiver.

"Exactly my point, hun. While I teach you how to invade people's minds, I will help you increase your senses. It'll be much needed in the near future." I listen, agreeing with him. I hug him again, forcing gravity on him; he drops to the floor, luckily landing on his feet. I say a quick sorry to him but don't let him go. Slowly but surely, he wraps his arms around my waist. I can tell he's hesitant, but he lays his head on my shoulder, fully accepting the hug I am giving. I smile because of his reaction and squeeze harder.

"Thank you." He whispers. I release him from the hug but quickly kiss his cheek, wanting him to know I received his appreciation, knowing it's hard for him to give. I smile, quickly snatching up my phone and dragging him downstairs. Checking the time being 8:55 am, great. Just enough time to get breakfast for the grunkles.

"Just how fast does the time go in the nightmare realm?" I ask, curious. I know we spent like 6 hours there, yet barely 2 hours have passed here.

"It goes about 3 times faster, you can do the math yourself, but there are many other places where time moves even faster. You'll see some of them in your soon-to-be extraordinarily long life." He responds.

"Well, until then, I need you to magic up breakfast for everybody while I go get Stan and Ford." He nods and wisps me away with his hands. Knowing what he already has to do, he snaps up a few plates with a nice-sized omelet on each of them, along with a side of perfect golden hash browns. It looked rather mouth-watering. Nonetheless, I continue walking around the cabin; confused as to where Stan could be, I head down to the basement. Upon arriving in the futuristic lab, I see both twins hunched over a table studying something. Not exactly sure what it is, but I am oh so curious.

"Hey, guys! What're you studying? Also, whenever y'all are ready, I got breakfast all made." I announce. They turned around, and Stan gave me a slight wave and a quiet good morning.

"That sounds great (y/n). What's on the plate?"

"Omelettes and hash browns, I hope no one is allergic."

"Fuck me, I haven't had an omelet in a while, thank you (y/n)." Thrown back, I had never heard Stan curse before, but that was amazing. He makes a b-line for the elevator as Ford and I follow in foot, chuckling at Stan's antics. Arriving upstairs, Bill was waiting, looking at us as we walked into the kitchen and sat down. We talked and ate peacefully, Bill's acting surprising me at every turn. We lied with ease and kept a solid story together, ensuring no suspicion of us was possible. We smiled and laughed. I got along well with Stan, which was no surprise to me. But, Bill and Ford, the way they conversed sounded like old friends, which they kinda are. Overall, it created a pretty comfortable atmosphere.

Soon it was time for work, though. Quickly rinsing the dishes once everybody was done, the grunkles bid their thank yous and went off to start their day.

'I'm going to head to the shop and open up.' Bill announces in my head.

Reminding me to ask him how to talk back in his head when needed. The kitchen had now returned to its former glory. I follow Bill into the shop. Remembering yesterday, Wendy told me she wouldn't be working today. I made my way to the cash register. Sitting down, I observe Bill quickly re-stocking anything that requires it and getting frustrated over the amount of dust on the shelves. I giggle at his antics and behavior. He's such an odd character, but fuck, he's cute.