- chapter 14 -

"Shit." Why? He's way before schedule. This was not supposed to happen. This fucks with all of our plans; Pinetree is way too much of a loose end. We don't have the time to deal with him. Fuck, fuck, FUCK! I started to get angry, frustrated our plans of chaos might be halted or tampered with. I hear footsteps come quickly downstairs, (y/n) must've listened to my thoughts from our room. She comes into the kitchen, approaching me fast.

"Stop worrying, Bill. We won't have this interfere with our plans; everything will go accordingly. Just stay calm and act normal." She whispers in my ear, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Are you copying me now?" I tease.

"No, just playing around." She says with a wink. She turned around, walked to the cupboards, and grabbed two teacups.

"(Y/n)! Noah! Come on over here! We got someone to introduce you to!" Making sure to turn down the heat on the stove, I nod to (y/n), and we head to the living room. Stanley's voice could be heard from inside the living room.

"Hey! What's up? Who is this?" (Y/n) questions, sounding curious. Now standing directly in front of Dipper Pines. Huh, he grew up. Looks like he finally grew some balls.

"(Y/n), Noah, this is Dipper Pines. He's our niece." Sixer introduces us.

"Lovely to meet you guys. The grunkles told me you were staying here for the time being; like they said, I'm Dipper. My real name's Mason, but you can refer to me as Dipper. I'm 18, " I expected a stutter or two, but it seemed he had gained some confidence these past few years. Good for him; he needed it. (Y/n) smiles that irresistible smile of hers, and I wave a small wave.

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Dipper. I'm 21 myself, and Noah here is 22. What the grunkles said was correct, but we'll soon be moving to our own place." She extends her hand, and he shakes it in kind. Deciding to invade his privacy a bit and read his mind.

'Damn, she's adorable. Is this Noah guy her boyfriend?' Wow, I wasn't expecting that.

"Oh, so are you two in a relationship?" He asks, yeah, he grew balls alright. He's practically trying to hit on (y/n). Funny, he thinks he has a shot at being with what's mine.

"Oh, no, we aren't. He's my childhood friend, been friends for decades." She answers. His eyes perk up a bit, and I know I won't be able to watch this. This is aggravating.

"She's right, been tied to her since birth. She moved, and I couldn't help but follow." I slung my arm around her, putting my head on her shoulder, smirking my ass off.

"I see; well, I hope we can all become friends. You guys seem really cool." He replies.

"Dipper will be staying in the office. We told him of the current living situation, and he thought it was best." Stan added.

"Would you like some help with your bags?" (Y/n) offers. At the same time, we started to hear the high-pitched screaming of the tea kettle, alerting me that the water was, in fact, boiled and ready.

"That'd be great, thank you." Pinetree accepts her stupidly nice offer and hands her a bag I swore he was about to drop.

"That's my tea. I'll be back; it was nice to meet you, Dipper." I say, scurrying off to the kitchen, trying to escape Pinetree's already obsessive thoughts of (y/n). Grabbing the cups my dear pulled out. I put the tea bags in and started pouring the water. Still upset at what went down, I began to get confused. Why am I upset? I should ask (y/n) later this evening.

(y/n)'s pov -

Walking to the office, I realize I don't spend much time in the other parts of the shack. Not that it serves me any purpose, but looking around, I understand just how many Bill references there are here. It's kinda cute. I open the door and plop his bag on the desk to my left. Noticing a small couch along the opposite wall, Dipper falls onto it. He sighs and looks up at me.

"Thank you once again for getting my bags. You're sweet and really cute." He says that so casually. Wow. Uhm. I don't know how to feel. Seeing Pinetree all grown up like this is honestly odd. It was hard to imagine but seeing him now, he's kind of handsome. Still weird, though.

"I- uh, thank you, I don't know what to say. I don't get many compliments often." Accept that was a lie. Bill has been showering me with praise and compliments the past week, weird but adorable.

"You must be lying; you're way too gorgeous not to be fawned over." I see he grew up to be a flirt. Great.

"Well, you aren't so bad yourself." He chuckles. Gathering my wits, I reply.

"I'm glad we'll cross paths before you move out. As I said, I hope we can become friends."

"Me too. But for now, I have some tea prepared for me that I think is ready." I respond, giving a slight wave and heading out the door and back to the kitchen. Got to admit, that was a little strange but definitely interesting. Arriving in the kitchen, I see Bill patiently waiting for me with two tea cups. Perking up at the sight of my being, he extends his hand, giving me my tea. I put my nose to the steam from the small cup, relishing in the sweet smell of peppermint.

"Wanna go back upstairs?" I ask, to which he responds with a nod, and so we start making our way back to our room, pondering the situation that has been brought upon us.