Page 11: "I Can Have Everything":

*30 Years Ago*

Owen rushed to where he last left the town, followed by two Maine police officers. He stopped when he looked ahead, not seeing the town he just ran from. "Here! This is where they took my dad." Owen said, turning to the two officers. "There's nothing here, kid." One of the police officers scoffed, raising his hands up in frustration. "No, no. This is where Storybrooke was, by this rock." Owen said, pointing to the big rock to his left.

"Son, there isn't a town called Storybrooke anywhere in Maine." The officer sighed as Owen tried not to cry.

"You don't believe me?" Owen asked, holding back tears as the officer walked up to him, kneeling down to his level. "Look, now, you've been through a lot. Son--" The officer said when Owen backed away from him, walking a few steps forward. 

"I'll find you, Dad! I promise. I'll never stop looking!" Owen cried, holding up the keychain when he was unaware that the town was cloaked, and he was right on the other side of the town sign. Regina, who was hidden on the other, sighed, reaching her hand out, but stopped when it touched the invisible cloak.

"Come on, son. Come on, let's go." The policeman said, turning Owen around as he cried.

Regina started to tear up as a tear ran down her cheek, watching the police officers guiding Owen back to the car. "Madam Mayor?" Regina turned, seeing Graham waiting by the sheriff's car, leaning against it with his hands in his pockets. Regina turned, wiping the tear off her cheek, when she walked over to him, clearing her throat.

"You want to go back to your place and start trying?" Graham asked when Regina sighed, looking back to see the Maine police car driving away.

"For what?" Regina asked, turning back to Graham.

"A baby... Isn't that what you want?" Graham asked when Regina suddenly got an idea. She did not want Owen. She wanted a child. A child to feel that void in her heart. And here, Graham was willing to give her want she wanted. "Yes... Of course." Regina smiled when Graham moved to wrap his arms around her.

*Present Day*

"Okay..." Gold said to David on the phone as he paced around Mary Margaret's bed as she stayed, glancing out the window behind her headboard. "And Dream is alright?" Gold asked, pausing as he waited for the response. "Good... Good." Gold said before hanging up the phone. "That was your husband. It seems that Henry convinced Regina to destroy the curse with the help of his sister. Which means my services are no longer required." Gold said, placing the house phone on the bed next to Mary Margaret when he wanted to walk to the door.

"How do you do it?" Mary Margaret asked, speaking up for the first time since Gold had been there.

"Do what?" Gold asked, stopping as she turned to look at him. "Live with yourself? Knowing all the bad things you've done." She wondered when he sighed to himself. "Well, you tell yourself you did the right thing. And if you say it often enough, one day you might actually believe it." Gold said before walking out, leaving Mary Margaret.

*20 Years Ago*

Graham and Regina waited in a hospital room while one of the nurses took Regina's vitals. "Mayor Mills." Dr. Whales said when he walked into the room with a clipboard. "Please tell me, Whales, that this is finally the time," Regina said, sounding very impatient. "I'm afraid not. The test came back negative... If you still want a child, after years of trying, there is always adoption and surrogacy--"