Page 84: The Message and the Lie:

*Present Day*

The girls sent the boy back to the camp to give Henry the message. The Lost Boy walked up to Henry, who was drawing something with his sword on the ground. It was a house with marks on the ground for his family. Emma, Regina, the Charmings, Dream, and Neal. He missed his family a lot. He looked up, turning when the Lost Boy poked him to get his attention. 

"I don't want to fight again, okay?" Henry sighed, standing up when he was really freaked out that the boy would do something to him to get back for the cut on his face. 

"I didn't come to fight. I came to deliver a message." The boy said, moving to the side with Henry. "Your family is here." The boy whispered, so no one else could hear them.

"What?" Henry asked him.

"They're on the island. Trying to find you."

"You're making this up. Because I cut your cheek. You're trying to get back at me." Henry sighed, thinking the boy was just messing with him. "I'm not making it up. Look." The boy said, taking out the mirror as Henry saw both of his mothers, his sister, and his grandmother.

"Henry, are you okay?" Regina asked as the boy walked away. "Henry, can you hear me?" Emma asked him.

"Mom?" Henry asked, shocked to see them.

"I'm here too, Henry." Mary Margaret added as Dream just smiled, seeing her brother. 

"No. This is a trick." Henry sighed, looking over to the boy who was watching him. "No. It's not a trick. Henry, I promise you, this is real." Dream smiled at him.

"Kid, it's Operation Cobra Rescue. It's us." Emma said, using the name that Dream and Regina were calling the mission. "You're here?" Henry asked, still not wanting to believe that they were in Neverland with him. 

"Yes. We're coming to get you." Dream smiled at her brother.

"There's someone coming. It's Pan. I gotta go." Henry said, looking away from the mirror. "Henry--" The four of them tried to speak to him. "I gotta go," Henry said, sounding worried.

"We love you," Regina added before Henry gave them a smile before he threw the mirror to the ground, causing it to break. The four watched as Henry wasn't in the mirror anymore. They all smiled, knowing that Henry knew they were coming, before walking back to camp.

*Many, Many Years Ago*

The Jones brothers got back to their ship when they ship started to fly out of Neverland. "How are you feeling?" Killian asked Liam while they were in his quarters. "Shipshape," Liam said, looking in the mirror as he adjusted his uniform. "Killian..." Liam sighed when he felt his brother continuing to look at him since Killian was just happy to get his brother back. "I should have listened to you," Liam said when he turned to his brother.

"I'm just glad you survived. What now, brother?" 

"We reveal our King's cowardice," Liam said, moving to the other side of Killian, around from the table. "Well, let's hope the realm sides with us." Killian sighed, still looking at his brother.

"They will," Liam said, grabbing his jacket and putting it on. "To fight battles using unholy weapons is, as you say, bad form." He continued when Killian smiled, moving to straighten his jacket.

"Aye," Killian said, agreeing with his brother. "I will follow you to the ends of the Earth, brother," Killian said, smiling at his brother.

"All hands, brace for landing!" One of the crew announced from above deck.