Page 82: Dead Man's Peak:

After Hook and David left, the girls headed out and hid in the trees and bushes, waiting for a Lost Boy to come into their trap. There was a boar that the Lost Boys would hunt. They just had to remain hidden and quiet until they saw one. Mary Margaret held her bow, seeing a Lost Boy sneak up to the boar with a spear. She shot the arrow at the net that they rigged up. The boy got trapped underneath when the four rushed over to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked, trying to get out of the net. It was the same boy from earlier that Dream had tackled when they went up against Pan. "Are you trying to start a war with Pan?" The boy continued when he got out of the net.

"Pan started the war when he kidnapped my son," Emma said, holding her sword out.

"But that doesn't make you our enemy," Regina said, using her magic to make a candy bar appear in her hand. "What's that?" He asked when Dream realized that he may have never seen candy. "Chocolate. I thought you might like the taste of something sweet." Regina continued to smile at him.

"We don't want to hurt you. We just need you to help deliver a message to Henry." Dream said to him, trying to smile at him. 

"Why should I help you?" He asked Dream. 

"Because you had a home and family once, and you stopped believing you could get back to them. Now we're here; we can help. Not just Henry, all of you." Emma spoke up, making the boy look at her. "We can get you home." Dream smiled at the boy, hoping that was all he wanted.

Regina kept offering the candy bar, making the boy look at her. The boy took the candy bar, smelling the chocolate through the wrapper. He chuckled, making Regina smile with him. Chocolate was always a mother's best bribe. But the boy took the candy bar, throwing it into the bushes. "Don't you get it? I'm here because I don't want to go home. None of us do." The boy fought. "Pan is a monster. Look what he did to you." Emma said, mentioning the cut on the boy's cheek. "Oh, Pan didn't do that. Henry did." The boy said, making the four of them look at him in disbelief.

Meanwhile, Hook and David were walking up the path to Dead Man's Peak while Hook carried the rope. "How are you holding up, mate?" Hook asked, while David still sounded out of breath as he followed Hook. "Don't worry about me. Just worry about getting us to the sextant." David said, holding onto the trees that he goes by. 

"I meant the goodbyes. It looked a bit stormy back there." Hook said, glancing back to David.

"I did what had to be done, and I did it out of love. Emma and Mary Margaret will understand that." David defended himself before stopping when he held his side. "You're gonna tell them that from beyond the grave?" Hook asked him, stopping to look back at David. 

"No. You are." David said, still catching his breath. "You're gonna tell them that I died a hero fighting for their way home. What you're not going to tell them is that I left already a dead man." He continued to tell Hook.

"The truth, you mean... Alas, I'm afraid we both saw the look on Dream's face. I wager she already knows." Hook said when David sighed, walking closer to him. 

"Their last memories of me won't be of a liar," David said, walking by Hook.

"Why should I help you?" Hook asked, knowing how David felt about him, but David just chuckled at his question. "Well, because if you didn't steal that bean, they wouldn't have had a chance to take Henry. We wouldn't be on this island, and I wouldn't be dying of Dreamshade." David said, turning to look at Hook, who felt guilty about what he did from the moment Tamara and Greg threatened Dream. "Fair point... At least you got to say goodbye. Most people don't get that much." Hook said, walking by David this time.