Page 71: Conflicts:

*Present Day*

*Neverland*

Hook led the way to Tinker Bell's hut, where he hoped it was still there from the last time he was on the island. Mary Margaret and David followed him while Emma and Dream trailed behind. Regina was falling behind, not even aware that she had lost her handkerchief after wiping the sweat from her face. Regina did not want to upset Dream by going against the group, but Regina knew Tinker Bell and feared she would not help them.

"Emma..." Regina said when Emma stopped, turning to see what Regina wanted, while Dream kept following the others. "There is another way," Regina said, causing Emma to furrow her brows.

"Is there?" Emma asked when she started to walk, following the others, while Regina followed behind her. 

"Magic."

"Didn't we just go through this? Where everyone dismissed my suggestion." Emma scoffed, looking at Regina, who sighed, looking over to her daughter, who moved to walk with Hook. "I'm not talking about my magic. I'm talking about our magic." Regina said, watching Emma furrow her brows. "Mine, yours, and Dreams--" Regina started to explain, but Emma stopped, turning around to stop her.

"I'm not interested... anymore. One thing I've learned is it always comes with a price." Emma sighed when Regina thought that Emma would still be on board with anything if it would get them to Henry.

"Well, sometimes not using it comes with a price, too... I bet the three of us combined are strong enough to overpower Pan." Regina added when Emma sighed, starting to think about it. "What if we're not?" Emma sighed when she looked back at her parents. "I'm not gonna take a chance on that... We're talking about Henry's life. And we don't even know how Dream's powers work, let alone mine." Emma continued when Regina sighed.

"We're all aware of that," Regina said, resting her hands on her hips.

"Hey! You guys coming? Hook says we're getting closer." Dream said, walking back to Emma and Regina, who both looked annoyed. "Mom... Look, I know you don't like this plan, but let's just see it through. Let's at least see if we can find Tinker Bell." Dream said, making her mother look at her when Mary Margaret walked over to see what was going on.

"And you think it's the best plan because your boyfriend came up with it, Dreamy?" Regina scoffed, sounding harsher than she intended. 

"My boyfriend?" Dream scoffed, raising her brow while she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Hook?" Emma asked, looking at Dream.

"What's your problem, Mom?" Dream scoffed, getting harsh with her mother too. Mary Margaret and Emma both looked taken aback until Regina sighed, rubbing her temples. "Sorry... I'm sorry, sweetie... I'm-- I'm just worried about Henry, and this jungle heat is getting too much for me." Regina sighed when Dream sighed, looking at the others, then back to her mom. "Me too... Now, come on. We're not going to save him if we just stand around." Dream said before turning to walk away when the group followed her lead.

After a bit, Hook stopped to let the girls walk in front of her. "So, you gonna tell her?" Hook asked, following David, who was holding his side. "Tell her what?" David asked, glancing back at Hook. "I saw what happened to you, mate. Let me see." Hook said when David stopped, glancing to see that the girls had already walked away before he lifted up his shirt to show Hook the cut. "The arrow barely nicked me." David defended, when Hook sighed, feeling sorry for David after seeing how bad it was already.

"I'm sorry, mate..." 

"Do you know how long?" David asked him, putting his shirt back down. "Days... Weeks at most. You won't see summer. That's a really bad break... You might want to tell her." Hook said, when David shook his head. "No!" He said, walking again to catch up with the girls.

"You have to." Hook said, following David, until he stopped again.

"Maybe I don't." 

"How's that?" Hook asked him.

"Pixie dust... You believe in this Tinker Bell's power? In her pixie dust?" David asked him, when Hook nodded. "Indeed I do." Hook nodded. "Then let's get her and that dust." David said, when they guys turned to catch up with the girls.

~season 3, episode 3: "Quite a Common Fairy"~

~716 words~