Page 14: Granny's Diner:

Regina walked into the diner, after meeting Dream out by the bed and breakfast. "Ooh? Think Granny would make her triple cheese grilled cheese?" Dream asked, walking up to the counter when Regina sighed at her daughter's food choice. "You really shouldn't eat so much of that junk, Dreamy... Let's just get some hamburgers or something healthier." Regina said when Dream sighed but smiled at her mother.

"Fine..." Dream said, moving to her seat at the counter that she used to always sit next to Regina's seat.

"Who is that?" Regina asked, glancing over to one of the booths, where Greg Mendell was sitting. "That's the guy that ran over Hook. I think his name is Greg..." Dream said when she glanced at him eating his piece of peach pie. 

"You order... I'll just be a moment," Regina said, when she got up, walking over to Greg. "I hope you enjoy your pie. It's on me." Regina smiled when she walked over as Greg looked up at her. "I'm Regina Mills, mayor of Storybrooke. I'm also Henry's mother." Regina said, sitting across from Greg.

"Oh, he's the cute little kid that was wandering through the woods, right?" Greg asked, when Regina put on a smile, nodding her head.

"Yes. I just wanted to thank you for calling me about him. Being a mother of two kids... kind of hard always keeping them in eyesight." Regina chuckled, making a small joke. "Yeah, no, no sweat. I have a soft spot for little kids in trouble." Greg shrugged it off when Regina nodded.

"Hey, Mom... Granny said it should be no more than ten minutes." Dream said, walking over, making Greg and Regina look at her. "Okay, sweetheart... Um, this is my daughter, Dream." Regina said, introducing Dream to Greg.

"Hi." Dream said, giving him a small smile.

"Hey," Greg said, returning the smile.

"You know... I'm fairly certain we haven't met before, but you do seem oddly familiar." Regina said, studying Greg's face. "I don't see how that's possible unless... Have you spent a lot of time in Carlisle, Pennsylvania?" Greg asked while taking a bite of the pie. 

"No, I can't say that I have." Regina chuckled, while Dream noticed that Greg did not act amused by their presence. "Well, if there's anything you need during your stay here, please don't hesitate to ask." Regina smiled, when she walked up to the door, before almost bumping into Mary Margaret, while Dream went to wait at the counter, looking over to see the interaction. "If I were you, I'd try the fish special. It's right up your alley. Blackened sole." Regina smirked at Mary Margaret when Granny handed Dream the take-home bag. 

"Thanks, Granny." Dream smiled, paying Ruby at the cash register, before walking to the door.

"Hey. What's up? Why the urgent phone call?" Emma asked, sitting at the counter, next to Marco. "It's August. I found him." Mary Margaret said, gaining Marco's attention. 

"My boy? He's alive?" Marco asked her, with widened eyes as he dropped what he was doing. 

"Yes, but he's completely wooden. He's been living in an abandoned trailer, down near the Toll Bridge." Mary Margaret explained to the two of them. "What can we do? Can we help him?" Emma asked when Mary Margaret sighed aloud. "No... But I know someone who might be able to. Mother Superior." Mary Margaret suggested, when Marco nodded, almost immediately.

"Yes, yes. The Blue Fairy. She helped once. She can help again. She must." Marco said when they got up to find Mother Superior, while Emma left money on the counter to pay for the meal. However, the three of them were unaware of Tamara's eavesdropping, with a mischievous look on her face.

~season 2, episode 18: "Selfless, Brave, and True"~

~622 words~