Page 83: Deadly Plant:

*Many, Many Years Ago*

Liam and Killian climbed up to the top of Dead Man's Peak, despite not knowing its name when Liam pulled out the paper to see if the thorns were the plant they were looking for. And it was. 

"It certainly doesn't look like medicine," Killian said as Liam put the paper back into his pocket.

"You choose to believe that boy over our King?" Liam asked as the two brothers walked around the big bush of thorns. "That boy showed us the path to the Dreamshade. Why would he lie about its nature?" Killian asked, sounding really worried about the status of this plant.

"To keep it all for himself." Liam shrugged, still looking at the thorns. "You actually think our King would send us to retrieve something so dangerous?" Liam continued to ask Killian.

"I would hope not. This is not what I signed up for." Killian sighed.

"You signed up to listen to your King."

"Because I thought he was a man of honor." Killian retorted, crossing his arms over his chest. "He is." Liam defended, looking shocked that Hook was not listening to him. "If this is a poison, it won't just end the war... it will obliterate an entire race," Killian said, continuing to express his concern.

"What do you know of any of this?" Liam asked, walking back to his brother. "I'm your brother and your captain. You will listen to me." Liam continued to say, making Hook sigh.

"No. I'll fight my enemies. But I'll fight fair." Killian said, making Liam sigh to himself.

"Then allow me to disabuse you of that notion," Liam said, turning to take out his sword and cut a branch off of it. He turned to Killian before going to cut his forearm with the thorns.

"No, brother, don't--" Killian went to say, but he was too late. Liam had already cut a scratch with the thorns.

"You see? Perfectly fine. I told you. Our King would never lie to us." Liam said, looking fine before he turned to get more thorns. "Now, let's collect our specimens and get off this--" Liam paused, worrying his brother.

"Liam..." 

Liam turned around, gasping, when the two of them noticed the black veins coming from scratch. "Your arm!" Killian exclaimed when he rushed to hold his brother up, but Liam kept falling to the ground. "I'm sorry, brother..." Liam said weakly while looking up at his younger brother and lying on the ground.

"No... No!" Killian cried out, looking around for anyone. His brother was dying.

*Present Day*

Emma held the boy up against a tree as he kept fighting. "It's too late. Henry is a Lost Boy now. Your boy is one of the most vicious new recruits we've had in ages." The boy continued when Mary Margaret walked over, pulling Emma back. "Don't let him get to you, okay? Dream, what are you--" Mary Margaret stopped when Dream moved to the boy. She didn't say anything as he raised his brow at her.

"What are you--" The boy stopped when Dream grabbed his arm. 

"Dream?" Regina asked when Dream gasped.

Dream saw Henry to off to the side while Lost Boys played around, climbing ropes. Henry turned when he felt something poke his shoulder. "Ow," Henry said as the boy had poked him with his sword. 

"So, you're the kid Pan has been looking for all this time?" The boy asked, pointing his spear at Henry, who was backing up.