Page 17: Dream's Thoughts:

The next day, Henry and Neal were sword fighting in the park with wooden swords that Marco made Henry. Gold was watching them but also keeping his distance from Neal. Gold turned a bit, seeing Regina appear, before moving to Gold's side. "Seems like we've both been pushed to the sidelines..." Regina spoke up as the two of them watched their sons. 

"What are you doing here?" Gold asked, still looking ahead.

"The real question is, what is your son doing with mine?" Regina asked, looking at Gold, making him smirk. He figured Dream would have already told her mother. "Oh, that? That's right, you didn't get the birth announcement, did you? That's Henry's father." Gold said, making Regina look shocked at his comment.

"What?" 

"Do I have to spell it out for you? Miss Swan and my son--"

"You're Henry's grandfather?" Regina asked, interrupting Gold before he could finish. "Guess that makes us more of a family than just sharing a daughter... Which I must say that I  am shocked that Dream did not tell you, herself..." Gold continued when Regina scoffed, looking at Henry. "She's had a lot on her mind lately... I trust my daughter." Regina scoffed when she kept looking at Henry.

"Nightmares, right? It comes with the power of foresight..." Gold said, making Regina look at him with a snarl. "He's got my eyes, don't you think?" Gold smirked, starting to walk forward with his cane when Regina did not answer, but she started to follow him.

"You did this..." 

"Trust me, dearie, it was as much a shock to me as it is to you." Gold said, walking ahead of her on the boat docks. "No. You must have known. When I adopted him, it was you who procured him for me. You expect me to believe that that was a coincidence? You were still angry after taking full custody over Dream when she was a baby." Regina scolded, trying to figure out Gold's plan. But he did not have a plan. "No, not coincidence. Fate... And apparently, fate has a sense of humor." Gold said, walking through a gate with Regina.

"Fate..." Regina scoffed at the word, rolling her eyes. "So, you're playing the part of the loving grandpa now? 'Cause you have been lacking on the loving father part, still." Regina said when Gold just seemed amused by her words. "They won't accept you. No matter what you do. Not your son. Not any of them." Regina said, trying to warn Gold as they continued to walk.

"Yeah, we'll see." Gold said when Regina scoffed at his comment.

"I've already seen, Gold. I've seen your dark heart, and it always wins out. You always choose darkness... Which is why I tried to keep Dream away from that her whole life." Regina said, making Gold stop to look at her. "You know, you think you know me, dearie. But you don't." Gold said, shaking his head. "I know you well enough... If your own son and daughter couldn't bring out the good in you, who will?" Regina asked with a smirk as she walked away to meet Dream, who had been trying to clear her mind at the docks.

"Is there anyone that is close to the crocodile?" Hook asked Dream, who was looking at him while she sat Henry's storybook down on the bench, walking over to the railing. "Why would I tell you that?" Dream asked him, making him smirk as he walked over to her. "Because... I saw your past when he didn't fight for you... And now, you have seen mine. I believe that is what some call an understanding." Hook smirked when Dream scoffed at him, shaking her head as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"That's called "daddy issues," not an understanding..." Dream scoffed when Hook raised his brow at her comment.

"Well... I think I can arrange the understanding." Hook said when he reached for her heart, like Cora did to Emma back in the Enchanted Forest. But Hook could not pull her heart out of her chest. "My mother may have lied to me my whole life, but she knows a few things about protecting one's heart..." Dream scoffed when Hook was pushed back from a small blast of magic. Hook scoffed to himself when Dream went back to the bench to pick up the book and put it back into Hook's satchel that had her heart in it as she put it on her shoulder.