Page 73: Tinker Bell:

*Many Years Ago*

*The Enchanted Forest*

Regina sat at her vanity until she saw little Tinker Bell flying in her mirror before turning to her. "Wanna fly?" Tinker Bell asked as Regina stood up, excited. "You got it?" Regina asked her, smiling. "And then some... Let's get started. Helping you find your happiness, saving you, that's what's gonna save me." Tinker Bell said, making Regina furrow her brows.

"This isn't your pixie dust, is it?" Regina asked her.

"Well, when you think about it, does anyone really own pixie dust?" Tinker Bell asked, sounding a little sketchy, making Regina worry about what they are doing. "The fairies are quite proprietary about it. If they find out you stole it, they would--" Regina started to say, crossing her arms over her chest. "Don't worry about me. This is about you! Come on." Tinker Bell said, sprinkling fairy dust so that Regina could fly with her.

Once they were up in the sky, Tinker Bell used the pixie dust that showed a line going ahead of them. "Now watch." Tinker Bell smiled, when they watched the dust leading to the village. "What's that?" Regina asked her. "That is your happy ending. He's down there!" Tinker Bell said, before they flew down to the village.

"Inside here lies the beginning of your happiness. All the pain in your past will be just that, the past." Tinker Bell smiled, holding Regina's hand as she guided her over to the door of the tavern that the pixie dust led to. "I just need a moment..." Regina said, nervously, stepping back a bit. 

"You're nervous. I get it. But look..." Tinker Bell said, looking through the window. "There he is." She said, when Regina saw a guy glowing from the dust, but no one but them could see it. "The guy with the lion tattoo." Tinker Bell added.

"That's him?" Regina asked, seeing his lion tattoo as he grabbed his drink from the bartender.

"Pixie dust doesn't lie. Come on... This is your chance at love and happiness." Tinker Bell said, when Regina looked at her, nervously. "A fresh start with no baggage. You can let go of all the anger that weighs you down. Go get him." She added, when Regina sighed, trying to calm herself.

"Okay... Okay. I can do this. I can be happy." Regina said, smiling a bit.

"I know you can. Go." Tinker Bell said, walking away to let Regina do this on her own. But when Regina finally opened the door, she freaked out, running the opposite direction. She did not go through with it.

*Present Day*

*Neverland*

Regina continued to sit on the log, until she heard some rustling around her. "Let's get this over with, shall we?" Regina sighed, standing up, when she looked around, until she saw Tinker Bell walk out of the jungle. ""Complicated history?" That's quite a diplomatic way of describing it." Tinker Bell said, harshly, while Regina was shocked to see how she looks now.

"You look terrible..." She sighed, feeling guilty,

"You trying to provoke me?" Tinker Bell scoffed at her, when Regina scoffed again. "Come and get me, Tinker Bell." Regina said, tried of worrying over this old conflict. "You think you're so smart. But you're gonna fail." Tinker Bell said, before blowing the poppy dust in her hand at Regina's face, making her fall unconscious.

~season 3, episode 3: "Quite a Common Fairy"~

~557 words~