Page 92: Reunited to Find Henry:

Tinker Bell led the way after they got Dream back to her feet. "I'm gonna ask Tink how close we are to Pan's compound. I don't wanna be surprised by any Lost Boys on patrol." David said, letting go of his wife's hand. "Good idea." Mary Margaret said as Emma caught up to her mother while David walked up to Dream, stopping before he got to Tinker Bell.

"Looks like you two buried the hatchet," Emma said to her mother, who was watching Dream and David talk.

"Buried? Uh... I don't know. We've at least put it away for now." Mary Margaret sighed, looking at her daughter. "So, you're really gonna stay here with him?" Emma asked, making her mother sigh. "The thought of leaving you, Emma; it kills me, but there's nothing we can do. If David leaves the island, he'll die." She sighed.

"So, you're just giving up? Family means being together. All of us."

"But there's no other way." Mary Margaret sighed when she looked at her daughter. 

"Maybe this is just you rubbing off on me, but I don't believe that. There's always a way." Emma stopped when everyone else stopped, getting their weapons out. Dream smiled, seeing her mom and dad walk over. "Well, if this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time." Regina smiled as she walked over to Dream. 

"What are you two doing here?" Mary Margaret asked them. 

"The same as you. Except, we actually have a chance." Regina said, motioning to the box that Gold was holding. "Pandora's Box. It can trap Pan for eternity simply by opening the lid." Regina explained when Neal leaned over to Emma. 

"You didn't tell me my father was with her," Neal whispered loud enough for the others to hear.

"I didn't know." Emma shrugged.

"Wait, your father is the Dark One?" Tinker Bell asked Neal.

"Yeah, mine and Dream's, and he's not going anywhere near Henry," Neal said, making Tinker Bell look at Regina. 

"You had a child with the Dark One?" Tinker Bell asked as Regina sighed. "Not my finest decision." Regina sighed, looking at her daughter.

"Bae..." Gold said, interrupting the conversation.

"Why? What are you talking about?" Dream asked her older brother. "There's a prophecy that says that Henry will be his undoing. He didn't come here to protect him. He came here to kill him." Neal said as everyone looked at Gold, keeping their defenses up.

"That's why you didn't want to find Neal before you got Henry back? Because you knew he'd spill your secret." Regina scoffed, moving Dream behind her. 

"Everything I did was to protect Henry. To rescue him from Pan." Gold said, looking at everyone.

"It all makes sense," Emma spoke up.

"You left before we even made shore." Dream said as she made her dad look at her. "You wanted to get to Henry first." Mary Margaret said, aiming her arrow at Gold. 

"To be on his own," David added.

"So, no one could stop you." Hook said, holding his sword out. "That's not gonna happen. Not unless you go through all of us first." Emma continued when Gold looked at his daughter, who looked at him in disbelief.

"You're making a mistake." Gold said, looking at the others. "I don't care if the boy is destined to be my undoing. I won't hurt him." He continued to plead his case with the others.

"Because that sounds just like you." Regina scoffed at him, knowing him too well.

"Without me, you will fail. I'm the most powerful amongst us--"