Page 57: Making Camp:

"Up here!" David called when they stopped at a cliff's edge. "We made it." He said as Emma, Hook, and Dream joined them, looking out to the dark jungle.

"Pan's lair should be just right--" Hook went to explain.

"Where? All I see is jungle." Regina scoffed, interrupting Hook. "Aye. The Dark Jungle." Hook said, taking out his telescope and using his mouth to extend it so he could scan over the Dark Jungle. "It's, uh, grown somewhat since I last stepped foot in Neverland." He added, sighing a bit.

"So, this nature hike was for nothing?" Regina asked, looking at Hook, annoyed.

"Hook may have led us astray, but at least we're in a good position to start combing the Jungle," David said when Dream sighed, recalling that Hook suggested the other way, but David went this way. "Not exactly." Hook spoke up, making the group look at him again. "The Dark Jungle is the last place you want to set foot. We'll have to go around it. In order to do that, we're going to need our strength. I suggest we make camp." Hook said, turning to walk back the way they came.

"You want to sleep while my son is out there suffering?" Regina asked him with a scoff.

"If you want to live long enough to save the boy, yes..." Hook sighed when Regina sighed, looking at Dream, who nodded to her. "He's been here... We just have to be patient, Mom... We're going to find him soon." Dream gave her a smile when Regina nodded, following Hook. David turned to follow them when Mary Margaret saw that Emma was not moving.

"You okay?" She asked softly.

"Regina's right. Henry's out there somewhere..." Emma sighed, looking at the jungle.

"And Hook is right. We have to survive if we're going to get him." 

"I know... I just hope we're not too late." Emma sighed, looking back down. "After everything your father and I have been through, there's one thing we've learned. It is never too late." Mary Margaret smiled at her when Emma was still unsure.

That night, they created makeshift tents in a clearing, along with a fire. David and Mary Margaret were setting up a tent with what they could gather and brought from Hook's ship. Regina moved to make one for her and Dream. Hook and Emma just made makeshift cots. Emma sat by the fire while Dream sat off to the side, looking up at the night sky. When she was younger, she would go outside with Graham, Regina, and Henry, looking up at the stars. Graham would tell her cool things about how you can always use the stars to help you when you get lost. The stars were calming to her, especially when she could not go to the docks.

After a bit, everyone was trying to get some sleep. David and Mary Margaret were together. Emma lay on her own makeshift cot. Regina was asleep in a tent while Dream stayed awake, continuing to look at the stars. Hook came back from grabbing a few more sticks for the fire when he saw that Dream had not moved. Without a word, he set down the sticks, walking over to lie next to her since she had moved to lie on the ground instead of sitting on the log. He turned his head to look at her, but she just continued to look at the sky. 

"What are you thinking about, love?" Hook asked when Dream kept looking up at the stars.

"I don't understand this power... It happens randomly, so I figured if I was calm and only thinking about Henry, then I could find him." Dream tried to explain when Hook just furrowed his brows. "Has it worked?" He asked her, making her turn around to look at him. "No..." She sighed when she looked into his blue eyes while he looked into her greenish-brown eyes and then at her lips. "Can you stop doing that? You're making it hard to focus." Dream said, turning to look away from Hook, who smirked at her comment.