Page 70: A Chat With A Fairy:

""Snow White?" That's her name? Even I think that's a bit precious, and mine's Tinker Bell." Tinker Bell said, taking a sip of her drink. 

She and Regina went to a local tavern to talk since Regina really needed to get out of the castle. "She's a monster." Regina spat harshly, looking at the food that she got along with the drink that she needed. "Totally indulged and adored. She sort of ricochets through life, telling people's secrets... She had my fiance killed." Regina said, shocking Tinker Bell. 

"No..." Tinker Bell gasped out of shock. 

"The only way I can get through it is that she and the King are gone all the time..." 

"You're glad your husband is gone?" Tinker Bell asked her, furrowing her brows. "It's not a marriage; it's a farce," Regina said, chuckling because she felt like her marriage was a joke. "I may be the Queen, but alone in that palace, I feel like the Queen of nothing," Regina said as she continued to speak quietly so that no one around them could listen into their conversation.

"No wonder you jumped..." Tinker Bell said, taking a drink.

"I didn't jump. I fell." Regina said, giving Tinker Bell a confused look. "Right... You fell." Tinker Bell said, clearing her throat. "I did. But if I had... Well, here's to good reasons." Regina said, when she raised up her cup to clank it with Tinker Bell's.

"You know, I've got an idea." Tinker Bell smiled, putting her cup down.

"Hmm?"

"I can help people find what they need, Regina." Tinker Bell smiled, making Regina smile at her. "And what do I need?" Regina asked, finally sounding optimistic for once since her whole marriage to the king and since the death of Daniel. "You don't even know? That's so sad. Regina, love. You need love." Tinker Bell sighed, leaning on the table.

"You're gonna help me find another soul mate?" Regina scoff out a chuckle at the fairy.

"It is possible to find love again. I've never seen pixie dust fail. It will find you your perfect match. If you let it, it will find your happy ending." Tinker Bell explained, smiling, but Regina's mood changed, looking upset. "My happy ending looks like Snow's head on a plate." Regina said, with pursed lips, when Tinker Bell shook her head. "No! Aren't you at least curious? What if I can do what I say?" Tinker Bell asked her, wanting to help Regina.

"Well, then I'd say that's real magic."

"Well, I'm a fairy. You might wanna try believing in me." Tinker Bell said, when Regina smiled, wanting to believe that she could have true love again.

~season 3, episode 3: "Quite a Common Fairy"~

~446 words~