Page 15: Thinking at the Docks:

After eating lunch with her mother, Dream headed to the docks, where she would always go to think. She leaned on the railing, looking out to the water. She sighed to herself as she closed her eyes, taking in the cool breeze, making her pull her coat closer to her body.

"What happened here?" Emma asked, looking around the giant castle grounds, looking at the bodies and rumble. It was a mess.

"It's where the final battle was." Hook said, looking between the girls, but he paused when he saw Dream looking at the cut on her hand. "Give me your hand." Hook said, walking in front of Dream.

"What?" Emma asked, turning around to see Dream, looking at her hand and not at Hook.

"Your hand. It's cut... Let me help." Hook said, reaching out of her hand, when Dream looked up at him, hesitating. "No, no. It's fine. Just--" Dream tried to shrug it out, but Hook wrapped his metal hook around her wrist, pulling her closer to him. "No, it's not." Hook said, making Dream sigh, knowing that she could not fight him about the matter.

"So, now you're gonna be a gentleman?" Dream asked, looking at him while she furrowed her brows at him.

"Giants can smell blood. And I'm always a gentleman." Hook corrected with a smirk, leaning in. Dream and Hook seemed to ignore the scoff coming from Emma, while Dream tried her hardest not to look at Hook and his ocean blue eyes.

He pulled out his bottle of rum, taking the cork off with his teeth, before spitting it out on the ground. He poured it over her hand, causing her to wince from the pain. "What is that?" Dream asked, biting the inside of her lip from the pain. "It's rum. Bloody waste of it." He said, tossing the empty bottle to the ground before taking off his scarf. He wrapped it around her hand while she held it with her thumb, helping the one-handed pirate.

Emma rolled her eyes at the interaction, seeing that Dream's plan of not getting lost in Hook's eyes was failing. "Here's the plan. We wait for the giant to fall asleep. When he does, we'll sneak past him into his cave. That's where the treasures are. Where the compass lies." Hook said while tying the scarf around Dream's hand. Her breath hitched in the back of her throat as he leaned forward, tightening the scarf with his teeth while looking up at her. He saw the effect he had on her.

Dream shook her head, shaking her thoughts away when she felt the pounding in her chest

Dream shook her head, shaking her thoughts away when she felt the pounding in her chest. She crossed her arms over her chest when she looked out to the water. She could not deny that ever since she kissed Hook on his ship that she could not stop thinking about him. That kiss... She wondered if it was one-sided. But she had no idea where Hook was or if he would even return to Storybrooke. But she knew what she felt, especially with her heart in her chest.

What was she going to do? She wondered to herself.

~"Dreams Come True" page 26-"At the Top"~

~545 words~