Epilogue:

After flying for a while, they made it to Storybrooke, when Hook landed the ship onto the waters by the docks. The town cheered as everyone started to get off. Dream rushed off after the Charmings, Emma, and Henry, running over to hug Granny, who kissed the top of her head. Gold hurried over to Belle while Regina stayed to the side, watching the town welcoming Dream and the others back.

"Hey," Neal said, walking over to Gold and Belle with Dream. 

"Hey! Welcome back." Belle smiled at them. 

"I, uh, I found this below deck. I thought you might need it." Neal said, holding his father's cane. Neal looked at the cane, seeing marks in the wood of it. He remembered how his father kept a wooden stick that he used as a cane in the Enchanted Forest. Gold would keep track of Neal's height when he was a boy. And Neal realized that Gold kept track of Dream's height on this cane. "Thank you, Bae. I do. As a reminder of the man I was. And shall no longer be." Gold said as he pulled his kids into a hug.

Neal walked over to Wendy and her brothers when Dream walked over to her mother. "How do you feel?" Mary Margaret asked David. "Pretty good, actually. I think the water must be working." David smiled, looking at his wife.

"Aye, 'tis. Dreamshade overtook my brother the moment we left Neverland." Hook said to the two. 

"Gold will find a cure. You'll be okay." Mary Margaret smiled, looking at David. "I have to admit; there was a minute there I didn't believe we were all gonna make it out of that place," Emma confessed, holding onto Henry. "Well, we did." David smiled, holding onto his wife.

Mary Margaret smiled, looking over to Regina and Dream. "And we owe a lot of it to her. Regina helped save us all." Mary Margaret said aloud as Dream smiled, hugging her mother. 

"Regina, the hero. The Good Queen." Dream smiled at her mom.

Everyone started to go back to what they were doing when they would meet at Granny's as a little celebration. Dream told Regina that she forgot her bag on the boat. "Okay, just meet me at Granny's, okay?" Regina said as Dream nodded, heading back onto the ship. 

Hook noticed, going to follow her. "You're not going to Granny's?" Hook asked, following Dream into the Captain's quarters.  "I forgot my bag," Dream said, picking up her purse. "And I forgot to give you your necklace back." She said, going to take off the necklace.

"No... You can keep it." Hook said, walking closer to her, stopping her from taking it off.

Dream looked up, meeting his blue eyes when she tried everything not to kiss him. "I'm sorry..." She said when he leaned down to kiss her. But she moved away before he could kiss her. "I-I can't..." Dream sighed when Hook nodded, sighing to himself.

"You're still upset with me?" He sighed, rubbing his face when Dream nodded.

"I'm sorry... I got to go meet my mom and the others at Granny's." Dream sighed when Hook stopped her from leaving. 

"Dream..." He sighed, when she stopped, not turning around to him.

**To Be Continued...**