Page 32: Greg's Mission Against Regina:

Meanwhile, Regina lay on the table, unable to fight as her body was strapped down. All she could do was look over to Dream who was tied to a chair, still asleep from the poppies. Greg and Tamara found the other cuff, putting it on Dream's wrist, but it was not just stopping her magic. It was draining her.

"Whatever they're offering you, it's not worth it," Regina spoke up, turning to look at Hook.

"Well, considering they're offering to help me kill Rumpelstiltskin, I'd say it is." 

"And you actually trust them?" Regina asked, chuckling, when she watched Hook glance at Dream, clenching his jaw as if she would not notice. "You don't even know who you're working for," Regina said when Hook went to say something, but Greg walked in with his machine.

"Morning, Regina," Greg said, making Hook and Regina look at him, rolling a cart in when Dream started to stir awake.

"This part of your mission?" Regina asked, looking at her daughter. 

"No. No, this is... This is personal." Greg said when he started to stick stickers on different points on Regina, on her temples and wrists. "See, this is about my father." Greg continued to say. 

"I already told you. He left town." Regina said, looking up at Greg as he put the stickers on her temples.

"Yet, he never came to find his only son?" Greg asked her before looking up to see Hook watching Dream wake up slowly. "Hook, would you mind lending me a hand? Preferably your good one?" Greg joked, making Hook turn to look at him. 

"Sorry, mate, I'm gonna have to say no. When you're interested in killing Rumpelstiltskin and not torturing the Queen and her daughter, find me." Hook said when he used his hook to break the ropes that were tying Dream to the chair before he picked up bridal style. 

"What are you--" Greg went to ask.

"You may have something against the Queen, but I can assure you that she is a part of my revenge. And I intend to ensure no one lays a hand on her." Hook said, but Greg walked over, stopping Hook from leaving. "Just let her go. She doesn't have anything to do with your father, mate." Hook said, giving a frustrated look to Greg.

"She's the daughter of the Evil Queen and the Dark One... She has a lot to do with our main mission." Greg said when Hook shook his head.

"Not if you want my help." Hook fought when Greg sighed, looking at Regina before he moved to let Hook leave with Dream.

Dream was too weak even to move, unsure where she was since she felt like life was sucked out of her. Greg let Hook go with Dream because it was not worth the fight. He had something to do. Dream was already weakened, so his mission would be long done by the time she could do anything to help her mother or get help.

Hook took Dream to his ship since he feared bringing her back to her house. He laid her down on the bed in his Captain's Quarters. She just laid there, weak, when he sighed. He used his hook to get the cuff off of her wrist when he threw it across the room. He took off his jacket, laying it over her body because she was only in pajamas. He made a deal with Greg and Tamara for his revenge. His revenge on Gold. Not torturing Regina, and especially not torturing Dream. 

He did not know why, but he had been drawn to her ever since they met in the Enchanted Forest. She was the one person who stayed by his side, despite the lies and everything. Even with her heart, she could not stay away from him. 

"You're gonna be okay, love..." Hook said as he moved the hair from her face.

"Hook..." Dream mumbled, when she tried to look at him, but her head was pounding as her entire body hurt to move. "W-W... Where's my mom? W-We have to stop... them." She asked while Hook sighed to himself, running his thumb over her cheek.

"Just rest, love. It's gonna be alright." Hook said, giving her a small smile. "No one is going to hurt you..." He continued to say when she just looked at him, barely being able to keep her eyes open.

"Guess it's just me and you," Greg said to Regina when he moved to turn his machine on.

"Is that supposed to frighten me?" Regina asked with a chuckle.

"Well, it should. You see, this is how we deal with your kind..." Greg said, attaching wires from the machine to the stickers he put on Regina. "And yes, it's going to be... unpleasant. Now... exactly... how unpleasant? Well, that depends... on you." He said when he moved back to his machine. "Now, where is my father?" He asked, looking at Regina. She did not answer, causing him to use the machine to shock her like the electric chair.

~season 2, episode 21: "Second Star to the Right"~

~839 words~