Page 60: Trying to Figure Out the Map:

*Present Day*

*Neverland*

"My name is Dream Mills." Dream said, looking at the map, trying to say anything that could show the map. 

"I'd wager the solution to Pan's riddle is a bit more complicated than that." Hook said, walking over to Dream.

Emma sat off to the side, looking annoyed, while Regina stood next to Dream, with Hook on the other side. While Mary Margaret and David sat in front, trying to be supportive of helping Dream. "Don't hold anything back, Dream..." Mary Margaret gave a smile. "I'm the biological aunt of my adoptive little brother, Henry... Man, this family tree is more complicated than this map." Dream sighed, letting out her frustration. 

"Dream, honey, focus." Regina sighed, not wanting to waste any more time. 

"Right... Um, I live in Storybrooke. And I'm, um... the daughter of the Evil Queen and the Dark One... Rumpelstiltskin." Dream confessed, but still, nothing appeared on the parchment. "Which apparently just makes me the product of one of my father's deals..." Dream sighed, still looking at the empty parchment. "And, um... Pan called me "The Dreamer?" Or something like that... I still don't understand what it's supposed to mean, despite being a play on my name." Dream sighed when she was just about to give up on this map. "This is getting hopeless..." Dream sighed, looking at her mother.

"Come on; we can still figure this out, sweetie," Regina said, rubbing Dream's back.

Emma got up, grabbing the parchment from Dream before Regina could stop her. "No, you won't." Emma scoffed, finally done with the game. Her son was out there, and they were no closer to finding him. "Emma!" Mary Margaret called out, shocked to see her daughter act like this. "But Regina can. I'm beginning to think there isn't a map on here. But that doesn't mean it can't lead us to Henry." Emma continued to say to the group, reaching the parchment to Regina. 

"I thought we decided that using magic was a bad idea, Emma..." David spoke up, looking at his daughter.

"For once, I agree with the Prince." Hook said before turning to David. "Well, I told you we were getting along." He smirked at David, who just scoffed at him.

"What do you want me to do?" Regina asked Emma, taking the parchment for her.

"A locator spell... Right? This parchment belonged to Pan. It will lead us to him." Emma said to Regina, who hesitated, but she wanted to find Henry too. "Fine." Regina sighed before putting the spell on the map. The map floated up from Regina's hand before it started to float towards the Dark Jungle.

"So, it appears we will be venturing into the Dark Jungle after all..." Hook sighed while the group looked at the map floating into the Dark Jungle.

"You mean the place you told us never to set foot?" Dream asked, being the only one to look at him. "That's the one." Hook sighed, looking at Dream, not having a good feeling about this.

"Well, Emma, you said you wanted to be the leader? Lead." Regina said, motioning to the Dark Jungle when Emma was a little hesitant while looking at the Dark Jungle.

~season 3, episode 2: "Lost Girl"~

~530 words~