Page 29: Greg and Tamara's Plan:

*The Library*

Regina looked down at the pouch while she rode the elevator up. The door opened when Regina gasped, seeing Hook, leaning on the counter. "How?" Regina asked, shocked that he was up there before her and even startled to see that he was alive. "Startling, aren't I? Some people say "striking..." Your daughter included." Hook smirked, chuckling, while Regina tried to hide the pouch in her pocket. "You couldn't have survived that." Regina retorted while Hook glanced down at his silver hook.

"Well, you should know by now the one thing I excel at is surviving. The amazing thing is, you almost had me. All that stuff about a fresh start, clean start, just killing them and moving on... It kind of touched me. For a moment there, I thought we had a real connection, and, honestly, I almost put a stop to my plan." Hook explained, stepping closer to Regina when Regina furrowed their brows. "Your plan?" She asked him. "Well, their plan... But I fancied it. And they did save me from that wretched... Whatever Maleficent is. Do you know these two?" Hook asked, turning around when Greg and Tamara walked out from their hiding spot. "Well, they have a way with magic. Or should I say, a way against magic..." Hook smirked, looking back at Regina.

"Enough of this." Regina scoffed when she went to create a fireball, but nothing appeared. She remembered a similar moment in the Enchanted Forest when she was in disguise and could not kill Snow White with her magic.

"Yeah, sorry, that's not gonna work. Not anymore." Greg smirked when Regina looked worried.

*The Loft*

"You know, I believe you. About Tamara." Henry spoke up while he was eating chocolate ice cream with Emma. "You should. 'Cause I'm right." Emma said while she licked the ice cream from the spoon. "And when we prove it, we can all go back to the Enchanted Forest," Henry said as Emma looked unsure. She still did not know whether she wanted to go there. 

Meanwhile, David, Mary Margaret, and Leroy drove out to the bean field. "You know, when we get back, Leroy, we're gonna need your help restoring the palace," David said while they got out of his truck. "It's in pretty bad shape." Mary Margaret sighed, walking next to Leroy. 

"Cosmetic? Or a total tear-down?" 

"Burn-down." Mary Margaret sighed when they walked on the other side of the cloak, only to see the bean field in ashes. "No..." David sighed when they were shocked to see it destroyed. Their way home. "What happened here?" Mary Margaret asked aloud. 

"The beans, they're gone..." David said, running towards the field.

"Nobody steals from a dwarf." Leroy scoffed, looking at Mary Margaret. "Who would do this?" Mary Margaret asked, still looking ahead, shocked and disappointed.

*The Library*

"The cuff. You gave me this." Regina scoffed, looking at Hook. 

"Well, you rather insisted." Hook shrugged with a smirk while Greg and Tamara smiled at each other. "You knew I would want it." Regina scoffed at him, holding her wrist.

"True... They rigged it with something that blocks your magic. It's impressive." Hook smirked when he moved to step back while Regina looked at Greg.

"So, little bitty Owen does grown-up magic of his own, now?" Regina asked, taking off her gloves as she put them in her other pocket from the trigger. "It's not magic. Actually, this is something much better. Science." Owen explained, walking up to her while she tried to rip the cuff off. "You can stop doing that. It's not gonna work. You might be able to get rid of the leather, but inside are the toughest metals and machinery known to man. And right now, they're counteracting every magic bone in your body." Owen smirked when Tamara reached into her own pocket, getting out the list.

"Which one was she?" Tamara asked Greg.

"She was the Queen. The Evil Queen." Greg said, smirking as he looked at Regina. "Yes, I was the Queen," Regina said, looking at all three of them. "But now? Here? You're nothing." Owen warned, only fueling Regina's anger.

"And what are you?"

"I'm just a man. A man on a mission." Greg shrugged, making Regina scoff. "And all this just to try to find your father? I already told you, I don't know where he is--" Regina went to say to him. "Yes, you do. But that's not my mission." Greg said when Regina raised her brow.

"Then what is?" She asked him when he just smirked. 

"I'm not telling you." He said when suddenly Regina's phone started to ring in her pocket. Tamara reached into her pocket, grabbing it to see Dream's contact pull up. "Bag her... We have another stop." Greg said when Tamara let the phone go to voicemail before throwing a bag on Regina's head.

~season 2, episode 20: "The Evil Queen"~

~803 words~