Part 3

The sound of switching lights off reached my ears and i started sweating. Soon I could hear his footsteps coming to our bedroom. I closed my eyes. The bed dipped from his side and i even stopped breathing. "Sanjana are you up?" it was in demanding tone. I didn't answer.Time passed like that and I started to relax my tense muscles thinking he would have slept as we both were tired from all the shifting. It was a relief but a bit hurtful. I wasn't a robot. Not being desperate didn't meant that I wasn't expecting anything. Of course I wanted something, a little effort to know he is as happy as i was to be together but there was no spark between us like newlyweds .I waited twenty minutes more to control the urge to look at his side and confirm that he actually slept. I turned oh so slowly. The moment I looked at his face , my breath caught in my heart. He was staring right at me without any expression and something made me realise that he was aware I was pretending to be asleep. I choked. He came close to my body and put his mouth near my ear "Answer me back when I ask you something" he said ." I am sorry I should have" i replied. Then he did something I wasn't prepared for. He put his hands on the waistband of my trousers and pulled me more closer without breaking the eye contact as if daring me to speak something. When he reached toward my panties , he flattened his hand and nudged me onto my stomach. I didn't know how I found my voice suddenly, " Atharv stop! I think i need few minutes" . He seemed unfazed by my request so I tried to push away his hand when he caught my hands and put them above my head while he hovered over me. It would have been hot if it was in a book or a movie but in our situation I could do nothing but panic and come to worse conclusion. He could be a domestic abuser I thought. I wasn't a virgin but that doesn't mean i was prepared for rape. I started pleading and crying that we could wait but he surprised me when his hand went inside my panties and started rubbing my clit slowly.

He made no attempt to quiet me or to say any comforting words. I got quiet by myself, when the pressure of his fingers increased and my orgasm started to build. His eyes were empty, zero chance of knowing what's going on his head. As if to know that i m trying to read his eyes, he hid his head between my neck and shoulder and start to kiss it gently. When his tongue touched the skin behind my ear, he pinched my clit lightly. I moaned , couldn't stop it. His pace increased and i came loudly. He stopped and I thought it was over. But it wasn't. He started rubbing my clit again and again, and i came again and again. It was torture. I found fresh tears in my eyes and was beyond confused what he wanted. I pleaded him to stop . And then i heard him speak " I saw you in campus checking out me a lot of times with your greedy lustful eyes, but that didn't made me marry you. The fact that you are from India and instantly got attracted to me just because i look like you, made me marry you. My mother was born in US like me when my dad who was from India came to study here. They got married and had me while she was still young. She was madly in love with him"

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.