Part 28

The next two days , I didn't dare made any mistakes. I stayed and found ways to get him agreed to let me go back to university. But he was stubborn and vile. He threatened to fuck me on periods if i annoyed him about it so I decided to keep my mouth shut. He wasn't someone who would ever make love to me. He will always fuck , as a punishment, which I deserved in his eyes. I read and tried to made some dishes . I was bored as hell. Kella called to askme if i was okay ? And I assured her i was. She shouldn't be worried about me , it wasn't her mess, that's i never bothered her about anything. I heard a loud bang and screamed. What the fuck happened? I thought it might be something Atharv planned to scare me but when there was another, I decided to go downstairs and see. Somebody broke the window of the tv room. Who could it be? There were no signs of anything like a ball or any object. I opened the front door and looked outside. It was evening and Atharv was supposed to be home . I took two steps ahead and saw a black car with tinted windows , parked on the opposite side of our house. I went towards it and knocked on the window. A boy of my age , turned his window down and stared at me up and down . He had a malicious smile and he looked like a total playboy, a total prick I concluded . "Did you broke our window?" I asked him bluntly. "Yes" he replied unabashedly. I got angry . How dare he ! "Can i know why did you do it or should I call police to ask?" i asked again, folding my arms against my chest. "Cuz i wanted to teach that asshole professor , how he shouldn't mess with me". Then he came out of the car and stood close to me. "And who are you? His whore?" he laughed. I couldn't control anymore. I slapped him hard on his face. "How dar..." he started to say something and clutched my arm, but an elderly lady came with her husband and rescued me. "Is he bothering you? Are you alright young woman? . I told her what happened and she made the guy apologised to me. The elderly couple didn't left me , until he was gone. I thanked them for their help and offered them to come inside but they refused me kindly .

They were talking to me when i saw Atharv's car turning towards our house. I went inside and waited for him . The moment he put his foot inside i told him everything. He looked tired and exhausted. He told me that be would take care of it and I should have informed him before opening the door and confronting the guy. I replied that I didn't knew what to do and asked him How he always make everything about me? He yelled at me that the guy was twisted and could've molested me if the elderly couple didn't interfered and i lost it . I said it didn't matter because eventually he does the same to me, just in the name of marriage. I dug my own grave with my mouth. Atharv was pissed . "What did you say?" he asked , removing his tie and coat . Shit , I didn't meant to hurt his ego. But it was the truth. "You shouldn't act concerned about what a stranger could do to me , while you do much worse to me behind close doors" i answered defying him. "Controlling my body wasn't enough for you, that you decided to control my career too. I m tired of pleasing you , just so you could let me go back to university" I finished.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.