Part 23

"I wanted to tell you from a long time that the reason i came to ask for help wasn't because MS Gisele suggesting you , but something else. A guy, my close friend actually, likes you very much. His name is Saint and he has two classes with you . I don't know if you have noticed him but he has been noticing you from a year . He is very handsome. And i have heard from his previous girlfriends, that he is good in bed too. I think you should give him a shot " she confessed. My heart sank, wish I could enjoy this normally if I hadn't been married. "I don't think so ...look Rachel I appreciate your efforts to help your friend but I can't" i told her honestly. "Why ..? You haven't even seen him and you are already saying no" she complained. "I can't because i.." . "Because she is married to me" i heard him. "Mr. Sharma you...you are married to Sanjana? I am so sorry, I didn't knew." Rachel blabbered.  She looked at me with wonder like I betrayed her. "I am sorry, it's my fault" I told to both of them "I should have said it...i just thought it.." i was lost of words. "It seems Sanjana keeps forgetting to mention me to her friends" Atharv said sarcastically. But Rachel saved me "No sir, it's okay ...i met her only last week. She has the right to keep her privacy until we are close. But i m still sorry to both of you for my words" . "Don't worry , you are a bright woman ...i m glad to see you both together. Now I don't have to worry about Sanjana on campus because you are her friend" Atharv used his usual charm on her and she blushed. "Okay sir...I will be going now. Thank you for everything." She hugged me and said to take care of myself. I went to see her outside.

When i came inside, Atharv was in the kitchen looking at the mess i made in the morning. Fuck! Why didn't i cleaned it...he will be mad. I offered to clean but he refused. "Why didn't you tell her about me when she asked?" Atharv questioned crossing his hands on his stomach. We were standing by the kitchen counter, facing each other. "Because i didn't knew if you would like it" I answered honestly. I don't know but he sounded concerned. "So you are telling me that you care about what I like and what I don't" he asked raising his brow at me. "I don't...but I didn't wanted to humiliate myself by joining my name with yours...okay!" I don't know why i got frustrated  from his strange questions. "I don't know what is right or what is wrong nowadays, you scare me" i finished tearing up. In a moment , he was behind me twisting my arm . "Don't you dare , shout at me ...understand?" He pressed and I screamed. Then he dragged to the tv room and pushed me on the carpet . "I am sorry" it came automatically. Atharv stared at me like i m some project he needs to fix . "You learn only through practical sessions" he bend and cupped my face . "I will make sure you will mention it next time" he warned and exited the room, locking me inside. I started banging on the door. What will he do now? Will he leave me here whole night in cold? He won't...he would do much worse. "Atharv ...please open it. I didn't do it purposely i swear. Trust me. I have learned my lesson yesterday. She wasn't that close to me that's why I didn't share it . Please Atharv I thought you won't like it if i used your name with me." I cried till my throat got dry but he didn't answer nor did he opened the door. I sat down on the carpet and put my head between my knees.

Do like and comment if you like this chapter.