Part 41

I don't remember who removed my ties and clothed me. I was too stunned to observe anything.It was around eight when we drove back to the hotel. My lower body was aching like i have been through some accident. I close my eyes and saw the flashback of all the screaming and moaning from that haunted place. God, I just wanted to die now. Atharv have put his favourite music on . He is relishing in my pain and this is his way of proving me that he did. We stop at a general store and he went inside it , leaving me alone in my misery. Tears have stopped coming now but the ache in my heart is very big. I m going to end everything , I don't deserve to live. How much time more before he hands me over to someone, just to teach me a lesson? He is capable of every worst thing possible. My family will be ashamed if anything happened to me in that way, I couldn't wait to find for that time. All the laughs and encouraging words of those men while he was stretching me in two is haunting my existence. Atharv came back with a box in his hand. His hands were shaking. No I didn't need to look at him to see what he is doing because I could feel his eyes on me. There is a a flash and he lit a cigarette. He never smokes , i hope he dies too. He took a big puff from it and bent his head on the steering wheel, like he is in a deep thinking. I hope his family suffers too, they all deserve it . Outside the weather looked just as bad as i feel. A moment passed and he didn't moved. After his cigarette was finished, he threw it outside and turned his face to me. "Look I didn't wanted to do this , but you tempted me by provoking my friend to help you" he was confessing, like it matters. He raised his hand and palmed my face from his side , making it turn towards his"If you ever tried to leave before I told you so , i will hurt you so bad that you won't ever forget me" . He was wrong. I already won't forget him . And then he hugged me. Yes he did, pressing me tightly to his chest, stroking my hair.I didn't. His hug was not brutal . It was like he was reminding me, maybe that he is capable of humane things.

When we reached our room , i went directly inside the washroom and locked it. I waited for him to knock but he didn't. I saw my reflection in the mirror and couldn't believe that i looked like someone who has already died. "Don't spend your whole night inside.I m not done with you yet!" Atharv called from the room.I didn't reply and then he knocked once "Did you hear me?" . "Yes" i replied with as much calmness as i could. There was a med box in the mirror cabinet and i knew what to do. I took the pills out and started to pop them in my mouth. At the eighth pill I couldn't put anymore , it felt like i m about to throw up. The door opened suddenly and Atharv looked at me . I saw colour drained from his mouth and he lunged at me. He held me forcefully and tried to make me choke. I didn't plan to make it easy for me, I just noticed his eyes, how they are watered and it made me feel so good to see him suffer. He deserves it. I don't remember when I lost my consciousness. But it tasted like freedom. Finally.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter