Part 9

"You don't like me, I accept it. You want to torture me, do it but don't do this. This this..." I couldn't finish. I didn't know how to. He was not to be trusted with my emotions. " hurt more than physical pain right? To get you all aroused and fucked up and still don't give you the right of being the one deserving it?" he said closing his hand on my panty from outside. I nodded numbly. "That's why i m doing it", he said, "because when I will leave you, this" he pointed by putting his hand inside my panties and touching my clit with his index and middle finger " will keep you up at night , your whole life, how you shouldn't think about taking advantage of people in this country for your benefit" he completed and started rubbing me. I wanted to scream that I didn't took advantage of you or anyone but i knew he just won't listen. He has carried so much hate inside his heart that my pleads won't move him. The traitorous tears were back in my eyes .I went on full on sobbing. And at the same time, he decided to put his fingers inside my vagina harshly. I cried . He blowed air on my back . It hurted down. The whole pleasure of few minutes evaporated. With every harsh thrust of his fingers inside my vagina, he growled satisfactorily.

I am lying in bed and the watch is showing 3am in the morning. Atharv is sleeping peacefully next to me without any care. I can't look at him. I can still feel the trauma of how my whole body was shaking in fear as he tortured me until I was a withering mess on his table. I screamed, begged, sobbed but nothing happened, not even for one moment I think he heard what I said. So I just waited, lying there beneath his body until he was done. I want to kill him. He knew i was sensitive to certain things, and he gladly took advantage of it. How can he judge me so correctly and hit the right nerve? He is pure evil. And I needed to get away ,soon.

My alarm woke me up at six. Lack of sleep made me mentally and physically exhausted. I looked sideways and found the bed empty. He was in shower, I concluded. Good for me. I decided to occupy myself with breakfast till he frees the bathroom. It would give me a reason to avoid him. I don't know about his plans for today, and I didn't plan to ask. Like knowing them will make a difference. When i was done making it , I returned to the room intentionally looking anywhere except at him. I couldn't even i want to. His face brings too painful memories. It reminds me of that dreadful time when I used to admire his beauty and intelligence from afar. His face is like a trick, you can't help but get fooled. But no more foolishness on trusting this face again. Gathering my clothes from the cupboard,i heard some sound coming from the washroom. At first I thought Atharv might be on call , but when i paid a bit more attention, I found him singing or humming to himself. It was strange of him to do that. He never appeared to me like someone who enjoy anything, except executing twisted revenge on innocent. The moment he left the washroom , i bolted inside and locked it. If he did something now, my whole day would be traumatic. I got ready taking my time  and came downstairs. He was already eating his food, while checking his phone constantly in between. I took my plate and sat as far from him as I could.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.