Part 15

I bend my head towards his dick and inhaled. Sorry god but I can't help but feel grateful to him for keeping himself cleaned always. The moment I close mouth around him, he pulled my hair tie out from ponytail. No! I stared at him frustrated and stopped. How much effort it took me to get my hair in the good shape and he ruined it. "Can you hold for a sec mom?"  he asked his mother. I didn't hear his mother's reply. But he put down the phone , and looked at me "What are you doing?" . "What you wanted" i said, puzzled. He shook his head and said "Take off your blazer and push your both boobs out from the bra" . I took them off . He stared at them  unabashedly. I got conscious and he noticed. My breasts were looking more heavy today because i was expecting my periods ,due to which my nipples were also sore. He grabbed them . "Careful ...they are sore .My periods are close" I confessed. "Then hold them by yourself" he answered and put his dick between them. He started to move it between them like last night , only my hips were replaced by breasts . "Hold them tight" .I did . Then he was busy in his work . It was my first time doing such things which i have usually watched on porn during my teenage, felt different .He pulled my hair and came loudly. Not on my sweater, oh thank god. While he cleaned himself with a tissue I adjusted my clothes and grabbed my glasses. "Tie your hair" he said. For a moment I didn't know what i heard. Who told him he could decide what I do with my body . I left the room without taking his suggestion into consideration. Classes were dull today . Twice i was scolded for not paying attention to the professors. I was thinking about tomorrow. Should I or should I not disclose everything to Rick . I couldn't back down now. I just had to made sure he doesn't see or hear anything before i m done with what i want. I saw him too in the campus. He looked perfectly normal. I didn't know how i m supposed to behave with him tomorrow. Should I be scared and not let him doubt my plan or should I be just normal ? . I was typing on my phone when someone called me from behind. I turned and found a beautiful girl from my class coming into my direction. "Sanjana right?" she asked. "Yeah and you are...?" . "Raven , we share the first class . I went to Ms. Giselle today for getting some help for the upcoming exams but she suggested me to find you for help. So here i am. Would you mind?" she finished in one go. I actually did but it's not okay to turn someone down without any serious reason I thought and what if I needed any help in future from her. "No problem. Tell me where should we sit?" i asked her. She flipped her hair and said "I think Library" . We headed towards library and I found i liked her. She was easy to talk to. We discussed our theories on the subject and the time passed like that. Raven was bringing my funny side up and it felt good to laugh after such a long time. Out of nowhere she said "Hey ! Look at there, isn't he Mr. Sharma ?" . I froze. And my head whipped to the direction she was pointing at. Glad he wasn't looking at us. "He took my class for two days and then didn't came again. Though we might like when he is angry and hot but he is still such a pain" she laughed. "Don't be loud...he could see us." i shushed her. "Sorry, it's like no doubt he is smart in his field...I still feel something mysterious about him...don't you think?" she inquired. I didn't know what to say. The guy is married to me and sexually abused me ,of course he is cracked . "Maybe I don't know. I never attended his class." I answered. We bid our goodbyes and i left the library as soon as I can. Atharv was talking to two professors so i used the opportunity quickly.

Do like and comment if you like this chapter.