Part 21

I sat up but Atharv wasn't finished yet. "Lie down and don't move until i say otherwise" . He went downstairs and came up with a glass of water. He didn't cover up. It felt strange to look at him like this. We were never totally naked . I looked at my hands. "Drink" he said. I sat up slowly and took the glass from his hands. I gulped it down in one go. I put the glass on the table and turned to found him on his knees on the bed. What now? I thought. Please god , not more. It hurted . We didn't use the lube. His dick was erect . I looked at him confusedly . Men can't get erect again after one session so easily and his dick was not made by some miracle. I couldn't stop staring at him and his dick. "Medicine" he said my unasked question. "But why ....aren't you...done?" I panicked, no it can't happen again, i need few minutes to even get over the first time . "I decided your pussy deserves a second round. Come here and get on top" he ordered. I didn't budge. "Don't make me drag you" Atharv warned. "I have never been on top. I m scared of it" i confessed. "You are going to come here in three sec" he said calmly now . I didn't wasted any time and came close to him. "Put your lips around me" he ordered . I bend and took his dick in my mouth . I knew what i had to do, so i sucked it and rubbed his balls with my fingers . He moaned and began moving his dick in my mouth faster. I choked on it and he stopped. 

He lied down and raised his eyes at me "do it" . I moved on top of him but didn't sat on his dick . I should have because he didn't waste any time in putting his hands on my shoulders and pressing my body down. "Ouchh!" I whimpered. It was deeper this way. "Move" his voice was authoritative. I  slowly began to move . He didn't liked it . "Faster" he said and dug his fingers on my asscheeks. I tried to fasten my pace. His eyes were locked on my bouncing breasts. He started to roll my nipples with his index finger and thumbs. They were red from his assault. " please they are sensitive" I begged. He spanked me harshly on my breasts. "Ahh!"  I screamed and cried like a baby. He started to thrust from below , taking the pace into his own hands. "Rub your clit or i m going to slap your nipples again" he warned. I put my fingers on my clit and follwed his instructions. His dick was sharp against my insides. I was whimpering again and again whenever the tip of his dick touched my cervix. "Is it hurting?" he asked . "Yes" I answered immediately. "It should" he growled and rammed into me.My body spasmed with orgasm but Atharv didn't came. I got worried. When will it stop? . He flipped us on the edge of bed. My upper portion was hanging down while he was thrusting like a madman .He came after fifteen minutes. It was viagra. He let go of me and collapsed beside me. I didn't wait anymore and went inside the bathroom locking the door . I sat under the shower and cried . He took me twice against my will and i cursed myself for ever trying to use his parents to help me. "Open the door" i heard him and quickly wrapped myself in the bathrobe.When i opened the door , his lower half was covered by his trousers. He observed me from top to bottom and hummed "Now we are officially husband and wife" he declared and came near me.I felt dizzy and the last thing i saw before losing consciousness was him calling my name.

Do like and comment if you like this chapter.