Part 53

I got aware with her dad's voice. "This much happened and you never told us anything. Why Sanjana? My own daughter was suffering too much and I didn't had any idea about it" . Now is the time when she tells them about the video. Sanjana didn't reply . She just went to him and started pleading "please take me home. I feel suffocated here" . I couldn't resist her tears. She can't leave me. "You are not going anywhere. You are carrying my child" i thundered. She came to me and whispered "I m not carrying anything Atharv. I m infertile" . I was numb. "That's not possible I inquired with the doctor to stop your birth control. You are definitely pregnant" . No, no, she can't outsmart me. She is dumb. I had to stop her. "I can't be , not with you or anyone" she smiled. "I hate you so much that even if I would have been, I would have killed it". Rick came towards me and before I could explain he has slapped me. "I always thought you were just like my own. But today i m glad you are not my blood"  he was so angry. "Leave her and get divorce" he ordered and i shook my head. "Enough of your family drama. I m taking my daughter right away" Sanjana's dad declared and took her bags. Rick stopped her and begged her to forgive him for not believing her. She just left. Sanjana, my wife , the one I wanted to ruin so badly, left me . I feel like i have swallowed broken glass. I ruined my home because of my hate. I don't know why it hurts me so much that she actually left me. My mother tried to apologise but the letters in my hand made me frozen. How long Sanjana knew about the real truth? How long till she bore everything inside her heart and never said anything to my mother? Was she trying to protect my mother's relationship with me? But why?All the flashbacks of her pleading with me to not hurt her came back to my mind. Her tears, her screams , her pain.

Suddenly I remember that I had to stop her. I ran outside and she was gone.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.