Part 33

My legs were tired but i didn't left the bathroom from two hours. I could feel my skin getting affected. I was numb . Why did he punish me now? I hugged my knees and cried my eyes out. I fell asleep in the washroom and woke up when i felt something touching my back. My eyes  made contact with his and I found that he was carrying me in his arms towards the bed . I wiggled in his arms to let him know that I could walk now . But he tightened his grip around my body. When he put me down on the bed , i got up and tried to make my way towards the closet to get some clothes. I was wearing a t shirt which didn't belonged to me .I had no fight left inside me. But he stopped me and pushed me back on the bed. "I am sorry. But please no more" i whispered with all my might. He peered at me with his emotionless eyes. He bent his head and kissed me, gently. His citrus smell engulfed me and I calmed down. Atharv kissed me for sometime and i melted into it . His rubbed his bulge on my thigh and moved his head from my mouth to neck. I moaned . It felt good after the tiring crying session in the bathroom. At this point I just wanted him to be gentle, nothing more. He shifted his body between my legs , without breaking his kiss on my neck . Then he raised his t shirt from my body and exposed my breasts , he took the right one in his palm, kissing, tugging and sucking the nipple and then did the same with the other one. I kept my mouth closed. He kissed my belly and positioned his head between my legs. I felt his hot breath down . And then he kissed my clit. My back arched . His wet tongue and hot mouth was on me, kissing and licking everywhere. I couldn't pretend that it didn't affected me . I couldn't hold back from moaning, no matter how much i hated myself for it. I trembled and shivered as he bit me on my clit and then soothed it with the lick of his tongue. I came hard and he still didn't stop kissing me.

We had dinner on the balcony of the hotel with Stanny and Eloise . They asked us why were we late but Atharv covered it up with the excuse that i took too much time bathing myself. Stanny didn't seem convinced and even asked me if i m alright or comfortable with them, which was sweet of him but mg instincts told me , he knew much more than he asked. The dinner was good and i was relieved to have it in public not in my room. I was expecting him to have sex with me but surprisingly he didn't. He just held me and then got off me . I wore my nightclothes and then we left the room. None of us made any conversation during our walk from room to balcony. It was like what happened few minutes ago wasn't supposed to happen. Like he himself didn't wanted to be gentle but somehow did it.  I didn't realise i was staring at his hand on the table when Eloise coughed and i turned my face towards her. She laughed and i grimaced. She probably thinks how much i m in love with Atharv. Atharv caught her reaction and asked bluntly what was the reason behind her laugh? I shook my head at her but she still said it " oh nothing....it's i can't ignore how much Sanjana is mesmerised by you. She looks upto you like you are her inspiration" . No shit, I don't. I m scared of him. "Really?" Atharv asked skeptical looking at me. I just decided to focus on my plate and not answer.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.