Part 32

She was wearing a hoodie over her loose trousers and i m looking at her more than I should. I knew what she was thinking, probably wanting to make my friends know , that something was wrong. But I won't give her that chance. I smiled to myself and she looked at me . I raised my eyebrows and she turned her face away, good. It's been a week since I was busy with the work and didn't teach my wife anything. I had to compensate for the time, she deserves it. I tried to find new ways , but her tear stricken face from the last time I took her, stopped me. It was not the way I wanted to feel. She looks harmless like my dad ,but isn't. We went to our room and i felt the need to take her straight away. She was putting her bag in the closet and I noticed something on her hand, a bruise? Did i do this? I wanted to know if it still hurts or do i need to make sure it does. I stood up from the bed and stood behind her . The moment she closed the closet, I grabbed her wrist. She gasped, so it still hurts. "Come" I ordered and took her inside the big bathroom. "Strip" i barked startling her and she looked at me hesitantly , like I said something unusual. "But i ...i didn't do anything" she was scared . Oh no. Does she think i need any reason to do something. How more dumb could she be? "Get inside the bathtub Sanjana, or do you need my help?" I warned and she moved like a squirrel, good girl. When she was naked , i held her hand to stop her, from hiding her body . I shamelessly stared at her and made sure to look closely at those areas where i was about to mark her. She twitched and got inside the tub . I opened the tap and sat down on the floor, watching the water to be upto her neck. When she was neck deep inside it , I closed the tap.

"Open your legs" i grazed her shoulder with my fingers and whispered in her ear. She did . I kissed her breasts and she shivered. Then gently i put my hand between her legs and parted them more wider than she did. Sanjana looked at her front, she was too coward to make eye contact with me, and it pleased me. I put my lips to close hers and she begged"Stop" . I didn't , I kissed her and her lips were soft . I pushed my finger inside her without warning and she gasped . This gave me the perfect chance to push my tongue inside her mouth . She tried to push me away with her hands on my shoulders but I wasn't weak. A tear escaped from her eye. I grazed her lower lip with my tongue and bit it unexpectedly. It was the first time I kissed her. I wanted her to suffer. So I started pushing my finger in and out of her fastly  while my mouth was on hers. She tried to close her legs but i sensed it before and added two more fingers. "Atharv" Sanjana screamed and her futile attempts to close her legs stopped abruptly. That's what you get for not learning to have me get my own way, i smirked.I took one finger out and she relaxed. "Thank god , it was my finger not me . Behave next time" I scolded her and she began sobbing. Seeing her tears generated an idea inside my idea, I wanted her to feel disgusted so I decided to pleasure her while she was crying. Sanjana wasn't able to understand what i was doing to her when in the middle of her sobbing I started rubbing her clit vigorously. She panicked but was too late. She couldn't help it, it was natural for he body to react and she came on my hand . I cupped her vulva and gave it a little squeeze, staring straight in her eyes. I could see i was successful in my motive because she looked ashamed of her body .

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter .