Part 46

"Can i get up?" I asked more like whispered . "No" he spat and got up from the couch "After the shit you pulled, you lost the right to even approach me . So another word from that mouth and I won't hesitate to cut your tongue" Atharv threatened me . I fully understood that he meant it. He was staring outside the window, his back to me . I couldn't had anything to stare besides seeing his back. He was naked obviously and his hips were toned . If there was something most attractive about him, it was his back. I always used to like this specific part of men. He made sure that I won't ever find them attractive again, anything about men. It was as if he sensed my eyes on him, he turned and I felt like a deer caught in headlights. No matter how much he fucks me I won't be able to look at him without being intimidated. But no more , Sanjana , i consoled myself and I didn't looked away. He touched his penis and I didn't dare to lower my eyes. He was now pumping it in his own hands, while watching me. I was out of my mind. Should I accept my defeat and look away or just don't? He was now grunting with heavy moans too. I could feel my face and ears getting hot from embarrassment. He came closer to me and i closed my eyes fearing another rough fucking session after a painful one. When I stopped hearing any sound , i took the risk of opening my eyes. Atharv was rock hard and standing close to my legs, his eyes on my spread legs and his hand around his thick shaft. I shivered and his eyes were on mine again . In seconds he was out of the drawing room and i took a deep breath. I had to keep him occupied until my dad lands here. The thought of my dad brought tears in my eyes. Please save me dad, i m tired from this hell and the things he put me through, i thought.

I heard him coming down the stairs with a screeching sound of something and i was back on my alert. Atharv came inside and he had some weird tool in his hands. Whatever it was ,it was enough to drain the colour from my face. What is it with him? Are we a bdsm couple now? But why? I never said i liked any such stuff. And he never asked me. Maybe trying these things with someone you love could be a nice thing, but i m pretty sure , love wasn't something Atharv is familiar with. The urge to ask him was just on the tip of my tongue ,still I didn't. I wasn't smart but neither i was dumb. If he said he would cut my tongue, he would definitely. I m starting to think he is a sadist. "This is wrong. You can't do this stuff  to me . It's a hard limit for me"words were out from my mouth before I could stop them. He grabbed my hair and pulled them roughly. Tears sprang out of my eyes because of his force."Get on the carpet and lie down" he spoke calmly . I got up from the couch slowly and my vaginal walls were sore, i felt like i had received a good beating there. Obviously he was not impressed with my pace, he held my arm and just pushed me down the couch. "Ouch" fucking animal . He brought that tool closer and my eyes bulge out, there were three small clips on a wire like thing, two on the adjacent side of each other and one on the opposite of the other two . They were brutal. I thought he is going to pinch my skin everywhere until I bleed.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.