Part 6

He made me go down on him. I couldn't do anything about it . I was so scared of him. Every time he would touch his phone, my breath got hitched. We did every normal thing like a normal couple, but only i knew how normal it was. The whole week passed like that. We both would do our own stuff and pretended like it was okay what happened between us or how much we hate each other. I avoided him and he too unless he wanted sexual favours whenever he was in the mood. He didn't even let me cry again. He would tell me to stop as soon as I would start to cry . But I tried to push my luck and convince Atharv to divorce me. All went to dead ears. The weekend came and Atharv started to pack for his internship in UK. It was relieving. I thought the jail time would end and i made countless plans to escape this living prison. But Atharv wasn't even a bit concerned about me going behind his back. It was scary. I wasn't that dumb to know that he would leave me in peace . I have come to understand him a lot in just one week then i ever did in university. He was sinister and got more stubborn when I cried. The day he had to board the fight, he made me sit to have a talk. "We both know what's going in your thick brain but like the good husband i am I should remind you how i can easily fuck up your life sitting anywhere so don't try anything nasty. Study , meet your friends, visit my parents and do what you always do without raising doubt and don't forget you are my wife now" he completed his speech. I didn't interrupt him, god knows I didn't wanted to have a drama and ruin my chance. He took my hand in his and started rubbing circles inside my palm "If you tried to taint my parents reputation with this, i will do much worse than leaking videos" he threatened and tightened his grip , it hurted. I didn't flinch. "I won't" I replied. He smiled , genuinely not the sinister one i m used to but the original one he reserved only for those he like "Good" .

Evening came and his whole family with some friends were there to see him off. Atharv was well liked among people, he was a good listener they praised always. I never got the opportunity to believe it. My mouth was tired from fake smiling , i wanted to cry loudly and tell them how hateful he is to me and emotionally abusive. Before leaving for the airport , Atharv called me in the guest room on the pretext of asking for something and when i went inside he closed the door and fingered me harshly while keeping his hand on my mouth, so my cries don't reach outside. It was rough. Before that he only used to rub my clit , it was the first time he penetrated me with something. On the whole drive to the airport, I kept replying his harsh fingers inside me. Still i thanked god for not letting more to happen, I don't I would have been able to take that. He kissed my ear and whispered " Goodbye Sanjana , i m not very surprised to know how stiff you are when i put my fingers inside you" he winked and left . I thought about his insult more than I should have .

Two years passed and I tried countless times to get out from this problem. I contacted numerous lawyers but no one gave any positive answer as ours was a case of citizenship too and if i filed for a divorce it would land me into trouble for only marrying him for the green card. It was heartbreaking. I tried to talk to his mother too but he made sure to sent me that video again and again as a warning.