Part 13

Because the next moment, his fingers were again on my clit , rubbing mercilessly. "I can't take it anymore" i whispered quietly, too quietly. So he pinched my clit making me cum hard on his hand. My legs shook when I came because of standing in the same position for a long time. Then i felt something sticky on my ass and knew that he came too. He left me and went under shower to clean his dick. I stood there avoiding eye contact. If only I would have kept it under control. Why does my body betray me? He probably would be feeding his ego about how desperate I am for a release. But it's his fault, he made me say it. When he went into the bedroom, i took one solid hour in washing him off me. I rubbed and scratched until my there were bruises on some areas.

Lights were off when I came from my shower and Atharv was working on his tab, typing something. I lied on my side and close my eyes. My legs were tired. The sheets ruffled after half n hour and i knew he was done with his work. I slept too. My ringtone woke me from my sleep. I picked it up instantly not wanting to wake him up and lash out to me for disturbing his sleep. It was my mother. "Hello" i whispered. "Hello child...sorry for calling lats at night. But you didn't called us from three days so i got worried...is everything alright?" she asked. I went outside the bedroom and sat on the stairs. "Yes mother,everything's fine. Atharv came back from UK so i was kind of caught up" i assured her. "Ohh that's so good, why didn't you informed us?" . "I forgot" I didn't wanted to be mean but it came out like that. I couldn't digest the fact that how excited she was for us and how wrong she was. "Sanjana you have to inform us about important things like this, we would have congratulated him for completing his internship, what would he think of us now?" she scolded "It's okay mother, he won't mind" i said. "It's not , by the tell me how did he say it was the whole experience?" she questioned. What should I tell her? That we didn't really talked like a normal couple not for a moment even since he came back or the only time he converse with me is when he wants his fingers on me. I didn't realise i went quiet for sometime while thinking because she got panicked "Hello? Sanjana ....are you there?" . "Yes" I replied. "Are you okay? Why did you go quiet? Is there anything wrong between you and Atharv?" she sensed it. I couldn't control it . Her nostalgic voice made me vulnerable and homesick. Suddenly I felt very alone . I started crying on the phone. "Sanjana you are worrying me more,now....tell me what's wrong?" she insisted. "It's nothing. I..i m just overwhelmed. We have met after two years so it's taking some time for me to adjust with him and other couple things" i lied . "Look , i know marriage is a complex thing, but it's just the beginning . When you will spend more time with him everything will fall into place slowly. I hope what you are saying is true but as a mother I will still ask is he violent or hot headed?" . "No he isn't" . "Then why are you nervous? Look you chose to study in the US and we agreed to it even though you are our only child. Then we got a decent proposal for you from someone you knew, we agreed to that too, though we had our worries because we never saw him personally but still . I m not going to tell you that you owe us anything but the whatever choices you have made work them out. At least try, because we have a reputation and we trusted you with it. Don't rush anything. And be safe " she said exasperated. How could I tell her that i have failed them already. Atharv is not alright. He is obsessed with his sick revenge . "How is dad?" i sniffed. "He is alright, just praising you and your accomplishments to everyone" she said happily.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.