Part 40

I tried to get up and an inevitable shriek came outside from my mouth ,when i found my clothes gone and my lower body stuck inside something outside the room . Then it dawned on me , the cabinets . I couldn't believe it. Atharv left me here , to teach me the lesson . I was exposed to everyone outside to stare and do anything . How could he do this? I started shouting to let me out. "Help...help ! Please I don't consent for this. Please somebody help me" . Tears were flowing like rivers from my eyes. This was inhumane .How can he be so barbaric to expose me like this , in front of strangers so that they could rape me. This was too much . I lost my mind and screamed as much as I could. No one heard me. I could hear the woman from the next cabinet to mine , moaning with pleasure and it irked me more. The sounds of balls slapping the flesh was coming from everywhere.I was dreading the moment when some stranger will force my legs apart and torment my body. My head ached and my throat was extremely sore from crying and asking to let me out. I saw a camera on the corner of the wall and tried to cover my nude breasts,but my hands were tied. Humiliated that whoever was outside could see me , i just wanted to die. Then i felt something touching my thigh and i began to thrash my legs, this was it, now i will tolerate my worst nightmare happening, and i was helpless so I screamed again , this time begging Atharv, if he was still there " Atharv! Atharv! Please don't let this happen . Please save me. I will not be able to look at myself again. Please don't do this to me, i m your wife. I beg you" i stared at the camera and pleaded with all my strength to him .

The hand on my thigh was now opening my legs with strength and I screamed and begged louder "Don't punish me like this, just let me die". When the warm hands stretched my vulva , i shrieked again but then i heard the voice "Stop shouting, it's me" . And he won't know, how relieved i was to find him not to be somebody else , touching me . I had the worst scare of my life and I couldn't utter anything after his statement. My eyes were swollen from constant crying and my tears were all over my face , drying up. I heard him undoing his pants and he entered me , roughly. I still didn't trusted him to not let any stranger fuck me, god knows what more he was capable of. So i opened my mouth and hoarsely tried to request but my voice didn't come out. Fresh tears came in my eyes , after realising my pathetic condition . He was right, his evilness wasn't yet known. I underestimated him. His thrusts was brutal and the fact that he was fucking me like the other guys in a public setup was adding more insult to the injury. This was our reality. My head was paining with all the noises from the other cabinets, i closed my eyes to avoid the pain of my punishment. When he put his thumb on my clit and began circling it . Why god ? Why me? What did i do to deserve this?. He increased his pace and my orgasm started to build. He knew what he was doing. Suddenly he took his dick out and i got alerted. Is he going to leave me here like this for someone ? Before I could think any further , i felt something big getting inside my vagina. It wasn't his dick. "What the fuck man! ... her pussy looks fragile. This dildo is too big for her" someone shouted.My heart thumped loudly. Soon i heard two more men commenting the same thing  and I screamed on top of my lungs when that thing went deep inside me. I realised they were talking to Atharv, and the thing he pushed inside me was an enormous dildo. "Atharv" i called him with my hoarse and teary voice . His thumb was on my clit again , rubbing it with ferociousness. I didn't knew if i came and honestly didn't bother to know. The pleasure and pain along with the humiliation was enough for me. He fucked me like a madman and i was glad that besides him, nobody else did.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.