Part 49

She smelled like vanilla lotion. That's why I couldn't resist when she kissed me. Her warm boobs pressed against me and her wet hair were too tempting to make me let my guard down. At first I thought she was going to try something nasty again, but then I realised, why she was needy. The nipple clamps and clit clamp did it's work. Though I didn't plan to give her any release like I planned earlier, but I couldn't stop myself when she licked my neck. Sanjana is becoming a drug to my physical needs. If I didn't control myself, it would be difficult to keep her in her place. What a man can do if his own wife has so much warmth between her legs? It took a great deal of control for me, not to make her bend and take her again from behind. She was mortified when she realised what she did . I could still see her shocked expression when she came down from her high and just ran downstairs to avoid me. I heard her tripping on the last stair and couldn't control the smile which came to my face when I realised how much she fears me. The image of her unconscious body in the hospital came into my mind and my smile faded. How could she decide to leave me before I let her? She doesn't have the right to hurt herself like that. I thought i lost her. By putting her life in-danger she only increased her loss by missing her finals.As much as i hate her, I can't deny the physical pleasure she gives me is the best i have ever got. Only i have the right to hurt her. Only i have the right to hear her screams in pain and her moans in pleasure. She didn't know that i know something which could really keep her with me till i desire. I still remember her hips getting red with my spanks and how her pussy clench around my dick when she is trying her hard not to come when i m thrusting deeper.

Enough about her, i badly needed a shower . I collected my shorts and a hoodie and took a hot bath calming my mind before i go downstairs and drag her here to fuck her mercilessly. Even our bathroom smells like her scent. I wouldn't have chosen Sanjana if she was an average person. To ruin something which has some potential, is more satisfying than ruining someone with less potential. No matter how hard she tries, she ends up below me always with her mistakes. After i was done with my bath , i saw two missed calls from Rick. I wonder what's going on ,to make him call me now? I called him back and inquired if everything was good. He informed me about my dearest father in-law's arrival. It all made sense now . Sanjana knew about it. She didn't kissed me because she was needy, she did that because she thought she would be doing it for the last time. Oh my not so clever wife , what i m going to do about you? I changed the bedsheets and hopped on the bed waiting for my good night sleep, while thinking about different ways to fuck her life. First I need to solve this dad plan of her. I think it's time for us to finally make our family complete. I can't wait to suck milk from her full tits. The thought alone makes me hard. Damn her . She will be the death of me, seriously.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.