Part 24

He came back with a scissor and a candle. I didn't dare make a sound. He would hurt me more this time . He put on the heater and sat on the couch watching his favourite show. I remained where i was . I watched it with him, praying that he might calm down after sometime . In between the show he came down from the couch and sat beside me. I kept my eyes on the tv . I know he was looking casually at me now.  When the ad came he turned my face towards him.I looked at him and i saw him being satisfied with seeing the fear in my eyes. His hand caressed my neck and shoulder. "Why did our paths crossed Sanjana?. I was having my good life . I even thought to let go of my past , but you came and changed my plan. You are not just a pretty face to me , okay?" he caressed my hair . I nodded. Then he got up and took off his t-shirt . "It's getting quite hotter isn't it?" he asked and i ran to the door . He won't be gentle with me . "It's locked" he said when i tried to open it. I turned and begged . "Don't you get tired from it ...it's so annoying that you don't ever stop crying" .  I sat down and the room seemed smaller and smaller. He crouched down to my level. "Haven't i been nice to you? Look at me" he ordered . When I didn't he put his hand on my chin and made me look at him. He pointed his hand towards his stomach "All of this is yours Sanjana, for the time being. Then why don't you look at me . It hurts me" he faked as if he was hurt. He took my hand and put it on the front of his trouser and pressed it on his dick, "This was inside you last night,morning too and you have the audacity to tell ,you don't want people to know about me."  I was breathing loudly. "I m sorry" i said . He rolled his eyes. Then he pushed me down on the carpet and came over me . "Ath...." I choked . "Quiet" he put his index finger on me. The blankness of his eyes terrified me. He pushed my sweater above  and rolled it till my bra was visible.

He stopped for a second , thinking something. Then he unclasped it from behind. He told me to remove it and I did . We were both half naked now. If someone would come near the window he could see everything. I would have pointed it to him but I didn't trusted him to listen. He took my leg and tied it to the one leg of the table , on  which he punished me the first day. "I won't make any sound ...please don't tie my foot" i sat up . He didn't bother to answer, but pushed my shoulders back down and tied my other foot to the couch's leg. He always don't answer when he is going to hurt me , and i know why, so i can suffer with the suspense. He wants me to be scared even before doing anything. I was sprawled and didn't had the chance to move . Then i saw him picking up the scissors and my breath got stuck. He came and sat between my legs. He wanted to hurt me with it."No no....don't hurt me . Please Atharv, slap me , take me roughly I won't complain but please...put it back" i was hysterical. He took the scissors and cut my trousers and panties upto my mid thighs . I stopped screaming and closed my eyes. When I didn't hear anything , curiosity won and I opened my eyes. He was looking straight at me . I saw the candle  was flamed on one side. He was waiting for me to watch. "Please" i whispered. He took the scissors and heated it's tip . Then he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. I was ready for my punishment. He took the scissor and touched it on my inner thigh , just for a second . I screamed.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.