Part 4

I knew something was off . " He just wanted to have the green card and a good fuck which he got without showing his real intentions and when he had it , he left us and broke her heart. I was four. I remember begging him to not go and him pushing me away while my mom was hysterically crying". I was tearing up hearing it. " He told us that she was a whore and all who are born here don't have anything to give except good sex . It is us who work hard and come here to get the green card and get seduced by whores like my mom. She fell into depression. He settled himself here and remarried someone from India. I tried to contact him when I was a teenager but that asshole didn't budge at all . So i vowed not to trust you people ever" he said darkly looking into my eyes. I got alarmed with the information he was sharing with me. I tried to push him off, but he palmed my sex tightly. "It took her a lot of time to move on and a lot more to find Rick. He adopted me as his own child and you know why they are still together?" He asked and pinched my clit . I cried "N..no". "Because he isn't like those Indians who aren't born here but came through scholarships to trap people like us who have the green card. He was born here , just like us, not like my shit dad and you" he pressed. All I could hear was 'just like my shit dad and you' . He hated me. I was screwed. " And now you should know that I absolutely hate indians who aren't born here" he put his lips on my ear " and i hate you and i married you, so I could teach you a lesson that you shouldn't use other people with your smart words inorder to settle down here. I bet you thought that i was a good target , that's why you said yes to this marriage. You know you could have done it by your hardwork but you used to look at me like i was a candy , ready to be chewed. So here we are" he smiled sinisterly.

"Get off me" i said quietly, " Please" I tried again. My head was aching. This man had so much hate inside his heart for us, like he is not of us and only for what  because he was born here and his dad fucked up when he betrayed his mother. But that wasn't my fault or anybody else's. How could he do this to me? Atharv took his hand outside my trousers and released my arms from his other hand too. I pushed him off me and started crying loudly "How dare you to think like that about me and use me for your sick revenge from someone I don't even know about? What am i a toy?" " I fucking married you because I thought you liked me as much as I did and not because I wanted some fucking green card. I do feel sorry for what happened with your mother and you but it doesn't give you any right to punish me for something which isn't even my fault in the first place. Are you mad? I never hurted you then why did you....? . He cut me off again by putting his hand on my neck and roaring " Quiet". "I don't owe you any explanations, it's your destiny that our paths crossed and your fault you liked me. I never thought I would find someone coming from a financially stable family like yours would try to seduce someone for green card" . "Seduce ?what is wrong with you?I need to tell my parents about this shit . I can't stay with pathetic person like you, you understand?" i screamed. He started laughing.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.