Part 47

He parted my legs , like he owned them and put the two clips on my nipples, each biting them and causing me to scream loudly. My hands involuntarily closed around his wrists to stop him. He icily made his wrists free from my grip. "Do you want to be able to walk this week or not?" he boomed. "They are hurting me. Please" I begged , sobbing and utterly helpless. He hovered over me and came closer to my face. I knew it was fruitless , Atharv feeds off my fear, but it was natural to beg. He wiped my tears and whispered "I m glad". A dark amusement was showing on his face. I opened my mouth and tried to calm my heart. He took the last clip and put it on my clit. I bit down my pain but couldn't resist when he pulled the wire connecting it to the other ones. They were clamps. Atharv smirked ,and questioned"I can't hear anything. Did you just say something?" . I shook my head . My legs were trembling with pain and discomfort. I wasn't made for bearing this stuff. "Spread your legs more wider and let me see your pussy" he commanded and i obliged like a pet. His face was close to my vagina and i felt his hot breath hit my vulva. His tongue entered my vagina and soon he was tongue fucking me , while pulling the chain of the clamp in between, whenever he wanted to hear me scream. His two fingers replaced his tongue and he began sucking my inner labia and bit on it . It was too much stimulation, too much discomfort and too much pain. When i saw him being busy licking and nipping my vulva, i took the chance to try to remove the nipple clamps. I was started to feel they will cut my nipples. But I couldn't take them off, the more I tried the more it was difficult to remove, and i was getting more pain in the process. Atharv stilled and i immediately put my hands away. I realised I came. He cleaned me with his lips, which were chapped and dry, adding a an edge to the oral he gives me. And sat right up , pulling my arm and making me sit too.

His fingers were on my jaw and his eyes were looking at mine , satisfying themselves with my pain. Suddenly i was flipped by him and my back was infront of his chest and my front to the wall. He spat on my behind put his member inside in one go, stretching my anal hole. "Nooo" I screamed and tried to get away from his grip. He didn't let me . "Keep your voice down!" he barked and twisted my wrists behind my back in his one hand. He didn't move and waited until my sobs were muffled. Then i felt a tug on my clit clamp and i felt him moving inside , thrusting deeper and deeper to punish me. I felt my tears streaming down to my breasts. They were jiggling with his hard thrusts. He released his hand from the clamp chain and spanked my asscheek. I choked on my tears , when he spanked it again. He came after twenty more painful thrusts and released my nipples and clit from the clamps. I touched them and a low cry broke out from my lips. He pushed me on the carpet and removed his penis out. "You are going to learn so much more Sanjana. I will teach you how to be a good fuck for your husband" he said left me there , to rot in my misery. I gathered myself and went to our room to wash him off me. When i passed the kitchen, he was standing there drinking water from the glass, unbothered. A sudden urge to stab him clouded my mind and I grabbed the knife and lunged at him. He easily stopped my hand and bent me on the kitchen counter. He twisted my arm and  said "Don't you ever dare to cross me!" . I refused to scream. He let get off my arm and i went upstairs.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.