Part 52

The whole day at university was good. My job is one of the best things that make me happy. I know some of the students drool over me but what can i do ? I gotta teach them. I did try to locate Sanjana but she didn't showed up. I guess i made her too tired to walk. I smiled remembering her whimpers, when I took her. My mom called to know about my health. I assured her that i m fine. She asked about her too. I know my mother is not over Sanjana's accusations. Well she will be . I don't think so she will be able to resist her , when Sanjana will get pregnant with my baby. I finished my work and was about to wrap up when Mark approached me. "Hey Sharma , me and my girlfriend are having a party on the coming weekend at our residence, we would be happy to have you and your wife" . I sourly despise this guy.  "Oh yeah, of course we will be there" . He did try to sabotage my job here a lot of times. Bastard. I got in my car and drove back home , thinking of new ways to fuck Sanjana. When I reach there , Rick's car was already there. What is he doing here? Is Sanjana alright? I got concerned for her. Did she try to ..? No , she knows I would kill her if she did something to harm herself. I was mad somehow . So I didn't waste more time going inside. What startled me more was , her own dad was there. Fuck! I composed myself and went to greet him. He hugged me and soon i was busy talking to him. Sanjana was nowhere. I called her and she didn't respond. I got more mad at her. Her dad resembled her a lot. But I could see where she got her smart brain from.

My mother was exceptionally nice to her dad. But i saw worry on her face too. Like she was also dreading something wrong. We all heard the rustic sound of a bag being dragged. No one moved and then i saw her. Sanjana's face was totally tear stricken. Her eyes puffy and red. She had a big suitcase in her hand which made everyone stand up. My mother was quick to question "What is...?" But i held her hand.  Sanjana looked at me and then to her dad "I want to go home. He abuses me on every chance he gets. I can't take it anymore" . Her dad was confused "What happened? I don't understand. Are you okay?" He looked at me with disapproval. "Your daughter is nothing but a snob. My son has always loved her . And she had always tried to be unthankful to him" my mom couldn't stop but Rick didn't stop her. Sanjana was full blown crying now "Don't you dare say anything about me, alright! You , you didn't tell your fucked up son , how his dad contacted him again and again. You fed him all the bullshit lies because of which he abused me sexually every day. What was my fault? Huh" she came closer to me and said "Your own mom destroyed your mind. And what did i do to deserve this? I just want to leave you and never see any of your faces again" . I looked at my mother. What the fuck is she saying? I screamed at her. She had fear on her face . Before she could say anything, Sanjana put something in my hand. "Your dad posted these letters and she hid it in your old files" . The world stopped moving. I couldn't breathe. Everything was tuning out. I could see my mom and Sanjana arguing in the background but I couldn't hear anything.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.