Part 39

Pretending to be not affected by where he was taking me , wasn't good at all. I failed and asked him "Where are we going? Are you going to hurt me again?" . He momentarily gazed at me and studied my face as if to decide whether to tell me or not. But then his eyes were back on the road ahead. I wanted to try again but my self respect didn't allowed to ask him . We stopped after fifteen minutes in front of a strange looking building. It was just a box actually like a big barn, where you keep cattles. There was a cabin outside and an old man was sitting inside it , counting something, cash i think. But the more strange thing was all the vehicles parked outside the barn . It looked like a place where people are gathered for some party like stuff. I faced Atharv and asked him again what place was this? . He smiled evilly and removed his seatbelt. He shut off the engine and walk outside the car and came to my side. I didn't dare budge from my seat, i was scared . He opened my door and came to my face level "What were you shouting in the morning to your ugly friend , huh ?" I was fucked , i opened my mouth and quickly tried to explain "It wasn't like ...." But he put his finger on my mouth "Shut up ! Don't you dare , alright? I am a monster who has evil friends. You know what, you haven't even seen ten percent of my evil side ,and you have the nerve to label me that , infront of your friend. So let me show you how evil i can be" he thundered and I started shaking my head in a no. He removed my seatbelt and dragged me out of the car. "Atharv don't ....take me back to home and torture me there , but please I don't want to go inside" i pleaded, which was fruitless. He didn't possess a heart. I knew it long before. He paid the weird old man and he let us inside the building , closing the door from outside and the scene before me knocked my senses away. I stumbled on my knees.

It was a fucking strange orgy . I had never seen such a scene before . There were many cabinets on two long rows , which were facing each other and from each cabinet half lower body of females were out through a hole ,means their lower portion ,which was totally naked.The other half was inside the cabinets so that they cannot see who is fucking them. All the guys were taking their turns to fuck whoever pair of vagina and legs they prefer. There were pictures on the wall of each cabinet showing the cctv footage of inside, where the men could see the upper half naked body of the women they were banging.It was so disgusting and horrific. At some cabinets, there were more than one guy who was fucking the woman. Some men were thrusting dildos inside their vagina while some were fingered and rubbed their clit.All of the women were moaning and shouting. So this was where he wanted to take me."They enjoy it consensually, you know." Atharv stated looking around. A set of strange kinky harassers. I immediately knew what was about to happen so i stood up and took his hand in order to make him face me.He turned and before I could predict,put his handkerchief on my nose . I screamed "No....you can't ..." I didn't got to finish,as i lost my consciousness with whatever he put on the handkerchief. When i opened my eyes, i found myself in a strange place. It seemed like there were walls around me on all the sides.

Do vote and comment and like if you like this chapter.