Part 51

My thirsty throat woke me from my deep slumber. Sanjana was still downstairs. I thought she had some brain not to sleep in cold . I made my way to the kitchen when i heard small snores. Is she ? Well what happens when she sleeps with me. Nothing , just she trying to sleep far far away. I miss her smell, fuck. Before I could think i m in the drawing room, watching her sleeping on the couch. My south tight from her bare stomach view. Let's surprise her. I crouched down to her level and tried to remove her pants, she stirred. I stopped and then tried again.Her eyes got open and before she could scream, i put my hand over her mouth. "It's me" I offered, she nodded her head in submission. The moment I took my hand away from her mouth , she was quick to remark "I want to go to university today" . I cocked my brow at her . So she continued "I need to meet Kella to explain my absence. She wasn't convinced" . No baby , you have something going inside your head, I thought. Sanjana isn't a good actress. "No you aren't going. There is no important reason for you to go . Moreover you will feel bad for missing your exams when you will see people being so close to their goals" i hit her nerve. Her eyes were wet but she was holding her tears, "Please let me go. I will come back before you, I promise" she touched my hand and pressed it. Getting smart in her game . I smiled and she looked scared. Good ,she wants to play seductress , let's play. "Alright but you should know that with every request , there comes a duty . So if you really wanna go to university , go and stand by the wall facing away". Her tears escaped. I had a deep urge to wipe them but fuck that. This is not some romantic movie and i m definitely not her knight in shining armour. So I didn't.

She stood up and gently walked down to the wall. When she reached, she turned her head towards me for instructions. "Remove your pants and hold your boobs in your palms" . She complied. I took my time admiring her . If this is what my life's gonna be , I will make it till the end. I discarded my clothes on the floor and moved closer to her. She was shivering. Her anxiety kicking in. I hugged her from behind and she relaxed. "It won't hurt too much" i whispered to her. I opened her legs more and adjusted my dick at her entrance. And oh so slowly i put it in her . She didn't dare make any noise. So i went harder . Sanjana cried , there i got some reaction. I used my right hand to rub her clit and started thrusting deeper and deeper. When she came , i slowed down my thrusts. It frustrates her when I don't finish the sex fast. I took my sweet time to cum. And when i was done , I squeezed her body between me and the wall. She turned around and I kissed her mouth. She didn't kiss me back . I let her go. I think she still hasn't realised that i have stopped her birth control pills since she decided to stop her life. And the amount of times i have fucked her since then, she must be pregnant. A baby, enough to keep her here and scared. Not every attachment has some name to it , i guess. I went to our room and waited for her to free the bathroom. Till then I arranged our stuff, this mess gets on my nerve.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.