6

"so, what are you doing here?" Harry asks as he sips on his wine glass.

"Can't I just miss you in peace" Alex rolls his eyes playfully and Harry chuckles. Just as he was about to say something, he hears the clicking sound of heels clashing against the floor.

''fuck" he curses under his breath and turns around to find Kendall walking towards them, wearing a short red dress, just above her knee.

"hello, who's this?" Alex asks as Kendall takes a seat next to Harry, snuggling into Harry's side.

"I'm Kendall" she extends her hand for Alex to shake. "Harry's future wife" she widely smiles and alex's eyes widen comically.

"you didn't tell me you were engaged?" Alex loudly says just as Louis walks in.

Louis clears his throat. "Anything I can do?" He quietly says and Harry nods.

"no, but I thought I told you to take a break?" He raises a brow and Louis looks down.

"Harry he doesn't need a break, he's the maid here" Kendall harshly says, harsher than she expected.

"Kendall-" Harry goes to argue but Louis stops him.

"no she's right sir, anything I can do?" He asks again and Kendall nods.

"bring me a glass of wine" she orders and Louis nods and immediately scurries to the kitchen.

"So...when did you two get engaged?" Alex says, much more closed off.

"we're not engaged" Harry grumbles. "You're not?", Alex says , a small smile falling onto his face.

"no, my father wants us to marry, for some reason", he reasons and Kendall Huffs.

"he's not the only one who wants us to get married" she nudges his shoulder playfully but stops when he shoots her a deathly glare.

Louis walks in, a tray in his hands with a singular wine glass on it. He places it in front of Kendall and Huffs, brushing the fringe out of his eyes.

"are you done with that?" Louis gestures towards the tray of wine and Harry nods. Louis goes to carry it but Harry stops him.

"let me help you" he stands up and carries the tray to the kitchen. When he places the tray on the counter, he turns to Louis who was standing with his arms behind his back and head low.

"thanks you so much sir." Louis thanks and Harry smiles warmly. "Hey , look at me" Harry nudges louis' chin, making him look up.

"I'm sorry Mrs Jenner said those cruel stuff about you-"

"no , no, it's fine. Thank you for defending me'' Louis answers, a red coat covering his cheek.

"it's nothing" they stare at each other for a while. "Now I do remember telling you to take a break, didn't I?" Harry smirks and Louis giggles and nods.

A/n : short chap. Sorry.