19

when louis wakes up, he's completely happy, which is rare, but understandable.

the sun is seeping through the window, pouring into the room which seemed quite clean for the situation that occurred yesterday at night.

he slowly sits up in bed, keeping all his weight on his arms.

"you're up" he notices Harry buttoning his shirt up in the mirror. When Louis speaks, Harry adverts his eyes to Louis through the mirror.

"you look handsome" Louis says as he lays back on the bed and looks at harry with a lazy smile. Harry smirks. He was wearing only his white button up shirt and his black suit pants, the suit jacket laying on the arm of the chair , waiting to be put on.

"what time is it?" Louis asks as he look at the window where the sun is beaming outside.

"6:52am, I'm getting ready to go down" Harry finally puts his suit jacket on and goes to fix his collar, back still facing Louis.

"Oh shit I need to get up" Louis goes to sit up but immediately hisses when pain shoots through his whole body. Harry turns around, eyes wide opened, forgetting all about his suit and rushes to louis' side.

"I'm okay" Louis winces as he fully sits on the bed and Harry looks at him , guilt settling in.

"I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" Harry softly asks as he caresses louis' cheek with his thumb, almost pouting.

"no you didn't, I enjoyed every bit of it" Louis smiles warmly and Harry nods, still feeling a bit unsure.

"Do you want to take the day off?" Harry asks. Louis immediately nods. "No I'm going down now, after I shower of course" he smiles and Harry nods.

he cups louis' face and kisses him deeply. They pull apart and Harry stands up. "I gotta go now, darling, I'll see you later yeah?" Harry blows an air kiss and Louis blushes.

once Harry's out of the room, Louis walks into Harry's private shower and turns the hot water on. His body is quiet literally scattered with bruises. Many on his neck, two on his waist from where Harry's was holding him tightly yesterday.

he never felt so Happy before.

he hops into the shower and washes away the night before. When he's done he dries himself and puts on his clothes. Everything seemed to be so hard seeming as Louis could barley walk, his legs were like Jello and his lower half was sore and hurt like a bitch.

but it was worth it.

*****

after a long day of trying to hide his limp and walk normally infront of people , Louis rests against the counter of the kitchen and Huffs. He can see Harry talking to his father and other people about important stuff. But he can also see his smug smirk Everytime Louis winces while walking.

Louis walks over to them. "Need anything?" He asks. They all nods their heads no. He goes to walk away but Harry stops him.

"Louis?"

"yes sir?"

"Take a break" Harry smirks and discreetly winks when no one was looking. Louis feels his face warms up and he nods. Des looks at them with narrowed eyes before shrugging.

******

louis' sitting on Harry's bed when the door swings open and a very pale looking Harry walks in. Louis immediately takes notice and walks over to Harry, cupping his pale face in his hand as he checks if he's injured.

"what's wrong ?" Louis places Harry on the bed and caresses his hair.

"the wedding is in three weeks" Harry chokes out. Louis' heart drops.

"I don't understand––" Louis sits in the floor infront of Harry and takes his hands into his. "—there were a few months left''

"I know, but my dad changed his mind, he wants it do happen this month." Harry informs and buries his face in his hands.

They sit in silence, Louis staring at Harry's who's head is still buried in his hands.

"but–" Louis starts. "What about me? What about us?"

Harry looks up at him, eyes filled with tears. "I don't know Louis, I don't know what to do i-" he buries his head in his hands as he finally breaks.

Louis stands up and takes him into his arms, rubbing his back in a comforting matter. Harry grips his shirt tightly as if his life depends on it.