27

"do you ever wonder how our kids will looks like?"

Kendall whispers against Harry's neck as she toys with his wedding ring that lays nested between his long fingers. Harry grimaces.

"you're thinking about us having kids" it's not a question nor an answer, more of an accusation. she nods , sighing calmly as she fixes her position, so she can be laying on Harry's chest with her leg propped In between his. Harry can feel guilt running through his veins, he can't give her what she wants. She looks up and locks their lips in a small kiss, unfaithfulness stuck on their soft skin.

"well-" she rolls of the bed and swings her legs off the bed , to the floor, the soft skin hitting the cold floor , creating goosebumps onto her skin. "-i better go check on my mom, see if she needs any help"

Harry watches as she adjusts her dress and starts to walk to the large wooden door, air strangled with uneasy tension. When he's left alone, he sighs , begging the room to start talking instead of leaving him to listen to silence. he sighs again, enjoying how his own breathing decorates the room with Melody.

he - too- rises from the bed, a few creaks echoing through the empty room. he stands from his bed, legs shaky, head occupied.

You're stuck in this forever, styles, suck it up and get your shit together.

he takes a deep breath in, the oxygen turning into nervousness within the walls of his lungs. He places his hand on the cold door knob and twists it, finally taking a few steps outside of his room. He walks downstairs, earning a few concerned- yet happy - looks from maids. He's just about to continue marching around the castle but the sound of Kendall's laugh floating in the air , is what snaps him back to reality. It's coming from the kitchen. Harry walks to the kitchen , still hidden by it's walls, and peeks.

it's Kendall, surely , by her tight black dress and short hair that lays on her shoulder. With a man. the man has his arms around her waist, too close for a married woman to be standing in such a position. she's laughing, a few giggles escaping her mouth as he continues to fuel it up with a few jokes. He tilts his head to the left , just enough for Harry to see him. his eyes were brown and he had a mustache, his jawline was round and he looked rich.

Harry isn't jealous, he never was, not over Kendall. but he is confused. so without any second thought roaming his brain, he walks into the kitchen. Kendall immediately pushes herself from the man's embrace, earning a confused look from the latter. She walks over to him "hey baby" she greets, kissing Harry's pink lips. His gives her a crooked smile in return.

"Who's this?" Harry nods towards the anonymous man, assessing him as best as he can. "Oh! This is Mr Davis" Harry reaches for a handshake, getting a firm hand in response.

"You're married?" Is all Davis says, shock painted clearly on his face. Harry nods, and Kendall chuckles nervously , Harry's chest vibrating along with it.

"we have been, for two years, almost." she informs the stunned man, grimacing when his jaw falls open and his eyes fill up with rage. his eyes turn cold, lips painted in a frown, body turned towards her.

"you didn't tell me" is all he says, his voice is indifferent, stabbing kendall straight in the heart, judging by how her eyes gets glassier, her lips part, trying to get more air into her lungs, and her breathing gets heavier.

"nice meeting you" he shakes Harry's accessorised hand , throwing a glance at Kendall before leaving the kitchen. Harry stays put, jaw clenched, posture straight as he turns to Kendall, mouth full of accusation's opening.

"who was that?" His voice was not as soft as it was before. she shakes her head, eyes filling up with emotions., "I already said, Mr Davis, a friend of mine" her voice is shaky.

Harry isn't jealous, he really isn't, he just feels a fire burning in his chest. Instead of fighting over a stupid scene, he runs a hand through his long brown locks and leaves the kitchen. He needs to clear his mind.

”harry?“ he stops walking, noting that his mother is now talking. He turns around to be met with his mother's kind face, she looks at him with nothing but affection and kindness, raising her hand to rub his soft pale cheek.

”you alright?“ she asks, something laying hidden behind her voice. Harry nods, and offers a small smile. she pats him on his shoulder proudly, and turns to leave, but stops once again.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you"

"hm?" Harry murmurs, snapping out of his layer of distraction.

"get ready ,love, we have a meeting with the queen of allac, Johanna deakin."

A/N :- uh oh.