16

Harry wakes up to the sound of someone talking loudly, anger dripping from their voice.

he groans and sits in bed, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes before swiping his legs off the bed to stand up and check what ever is happening downstairs.

he reaches next to his on the bed to find his black shirt and pulls it over his naked torso before standing up and pulling his hair into a bun.

when he's done he walks downstairs to find the castle dark and quiet, everyone sound asleep. He walks towards where the sound takes him and he ends up walking outside of the castle.

the sound starts getting clearer and closer. He can hear a few curse words. And that's when he sees Louis, standing with a man.

the man seems old, he's bald and short. He's talking angrily to Louis, pointing his finger in his face. Louis seems scared, carefully keeping a distance between them.

"is everything alright?" Harry steps in before anything could happen. They both snap their heads towards him and Louis sighs, he looks so relived.

"sorry sir, anything I can help you with?" The man fakes a smile as he politely bows down for Harry.

"what's your name?" Harry asks.

"the names Troy Austin, sir" he smiles nervously and Harry nods.

"well Mr Austin , why aren't you sleeping? What are you doing here?" Harry asks, trying to pretend as if he didn't hear Troy yell his ass off from his room.

"just talking to Louis, about something" he seems very nervous. Harry narrows his eyes.

"well, I'll make sure to tell Louis what you want to say in the morning, now go to sleep." Harry orders and Troy immediately nods before taking off, leaving Louis alone.

"why are you awake?" Louis immediately asks, concerned wrinkles growing on his forehead.

"Troy's voice woke me up, are you okay?" Harry dares to bring his hand up to louis' cheekbones, rubbing it with his thumb.

"yes of course" Louis pauses. "You should go back to bed." Harry hums.

"good night, come to me if you need anything" they bid each other a goodbye and head for their separate ways. Harry goes back to his room and takes his shirt off before slipping in bed, almost immediately falling asleep.

after a few minutes of sleeping, a knock could be heard in his door. He groans. He gets out of bed and opens the door, clearly not expecting to see Louis standing there looking quiet upset.

in one sudden movement, Louis throws his full body on to Harry's.

Harry's world freezes.

he slowly wraps his arms around louis' waist, embracing the latter. "What happened?" He softly asks.

"nothing, just missed you, 'ts stupid." Louis mumbles and Harry could swear he felt his cheek heat up.

"come inside" he closes the door behind him and they both slip in bed, clearly tired. Louis rests his head on Harry's bare chest.

"just relax, and sleep" harry whispers before Louis falls into darkness.

***

when harry wakes up, he's all alone in bed. He did expect this. He streches his tired body before getting out of bed. He puts a shirt on and walks down stairs.

he slept in today, seeming as it was 8am. That means he skipped breakfast. He didn't have an appetite anyways.

when he walks downstairs , he sees Kendall talking to his parents with a huge smile, her smile widens when she spots Harry.

"Harry! thank God you're finally awake. We were just going to wake you up to pick you suit" Harry stills, blinks, then finally processes what she's saying.

"it's 8 in the morning" Harry scowls and she playfully rolls her eyes. "It's our wedding, silly, come on!" She grabs a hold on Harry's hand and drags him upstairs to his room.

"alright alright, we'll go pick a suit but not now, maybe later at night?" Harry offers and Kendall shrugs. "What ever suits you then"

---

Okay what about this one?" Kendall says as he holds the suit on Harry's body, narrowing her eyes to imagine how it would look like one him.

"it looks , okay" Kris says and Harry frustratedly sighs. Honestly how fucking hard is it to pick a suit.

"I'll just wear this" Harry holds his black suit up and Kendall hums.

"whatever you like then" she pecks his cheek before leaving. As soon he's left alone, he wipes the red substance from his cheeks, disgusted.

"I can't do this anymore" Harry groans to himself as he flops down on the bed. it's 10Pm and Kendall's trying to pick out the suit Harry's gonna wear for their wedding.

"Come in!" Harry yells when he hears a knock on the door. Louis walks in, a smile drawn in his lips.

"Harry, you need to see this!" He jumps like a little kid and Harry smiles fondly.

"see what?" He asks. Louis doesn't answer , instead, he holds Harry's hand and drags him downstairs, outside of the castle.

"look at the sky" Louis exclaims excitedly and when Harry looks at the sky, he let's a sound of surprised slip out of his mouth.

the sky was scattered with stars. It looked like a galaxy. The sky was painted black, pink, purple and blue. The view was incredible.

"it looks amazing!" Louis jumps excitedly and Harry chuckles. He, still looking at the sky, walks towards Louis and wraps his arms around louis' waist, placing his head in the crook of louis' neck.

Louis looks beautiful with his soft skin contrasting with the dim light of the sky , creating a nice glow on his skin. His eyes are shining and the smile never leaving his mouth.

he slowly turns around and looks Harry in the eyes. He looks so fucking happy. Harry's eyes flicker down to louis' lips. He wants to kiss him so bad.

but looks like he isn't the only one, seeming as louis' eyes flicker to Harry's lips too.

they slowly lean in until their faces were inches apart, breath ghosting over each other's lips.

when Harry's finally done with the teasing, he connects his lips with louis'. And just as expected, his lips are as soft as a feather.

Louis brings a hand up to stroke Harry's hair. They slowly kiss, not rushing through it, just appreciating each other.

they pull apart and rest their foreheads against each other, smiling.

"the universe is ours" Harry says, breath painted in comfort and happiness. Louis let's out a breath, smiling as he does so.

"Harry!" They hear Alex's voice and they immediately pull away from each other. Harry looks at Louis. "I need to go" Louis nods as Harry takes off.