15

Harry hates having to sit around the food table with his and Kendall's families.

they're all silently sitting as food gets placed infront of them. Harry doesn't even have an appetite anymore, now that he's seen Kendall staring at him like she wants to pounce on him.

although his entire body blooms with flowers when he sees Louis approach them with a tray in hand filled with cups.

Louis smiles too, when he notices Harry looking at him from afar. He reaches the table and places the cups on the table.

"good morning" he whispers in Harry's ear as he places his cup infront of him. Harry smiles widely. Des doesn't miss the scene.

"Mr Tomlinson?"

"Yes, sir?"

"I want you to go and wait for me in my office" the room falls silent. The air grows heavy and the atmosphere gets thicker as the minutes go by. Harry's looking at his father pleadingly but Des ignores him and coldly stares at the boy.

"yes, of course" Louis says, his voice clearly wavering. He glances at Harry pleadingly before leaving to head to the office.

"what do you want from him?" Harry straight up asks.

"it's not of your business, son." Des mumbles back as he sips on his water.

"it is my business, im your son, the prince, I need to know everything" Harry dares to talk back, getting sick of his father's behavior.

Des chuckles.

"you're the prince, that's right, but you're young and you don't know anything." Des hisses and the room falls silent. Anne's eyes widen double their size and Harry almost gasps, eyes wide open, mouth agap.

Des looks shocked by his harsh attitude too, but he doesn't say anything. They eat their breakfast in silence like everyday, Harry just nibbling on a piece of toast and not even finishing it.

"I now, need to go" Des says as he stands up and starts walking towards his office. When he enters his office , he sees Louis sitting in one of the chairs infront if his desks, waiting for him. When he sees Des, he jumps up.

"hello sir" he politely greets. Des ignores him.

he sits in his chair and coldly looks at Louis.

"what's going on between you and my son?" Des asks. Louis gaps at him.

"I have no clue what you're talking about, sir."

"I asked you a question!" Des booms and Louis, despite being meters away from him, steps back, clearly shaken up. Suddenly the door gets thrown open and Harry steps in, looking both worried and mad.

"what is going on?" He rushes to louis' side and takes him into his arms while coldly looking at his father.

"you-" he spits out like it's venom "-need to stop doing shit like this" Des seems both surprised by the fact that Harry stood up for himself, and for the fact that he cursed.

Harry drags Louis out of the office and into his room. When they enter the room, Harry places Louis on the bed and kneels down infront of him.

"are you okay? What happened?" He asks as soon as the door was closed. Louis seems quite amused by Harry getting worked up all over nothing.

"nothing happened Harry, I'm fine."

"he yelled at you Louis."

"I'm used to people yelling at me , Harry" Louis smiles slightly and harry looks at him, concerned. He dares to grab one both of louis' hands and rubs them with his thumb, looking deeply into his eyes. His eyes remind him of the ocean.

"but that's not okay" Harry whispers, looking straight into louis' eyes.

"but you'll have to deal with what you got, yeah?"